Walking Home To School, School To Home

Reader's POV

Since me and Iwaizumi had a lot to talk about the project, I started going to his house to pick him up since I always wake up early so whats better to do? 

I walked up to Iwaizumi's porch and waited him at the front door and knocked, a beautiful lady opened the door and smiled at me while shouting in an elegant way, "Hajime! Your girlfriend is here to pick you up again!" I blushed saying "Sorry Ma'am I'm not his girlfriend, I'm his project partner.." The lady smirked a little saying, "I predict that you -Will- be his future girlfriend I can tell such a pretty lady will like my Hajime and he has never really interact with a girl more than two days or so and you are the first person actually, third person to talk Hajime that much." I blushed ever more and continue waiting for Iwaizumi to come down the stairs. As time was taking him quite long I asked nervously,"Please forgive me if I am rude or something but, who was the other people that he interacted with?" The lady said, "My, my, you do want to know well... It is Oikawa Tooru and his childhood friend which he had a one-sided crush on but that childhood friend disappeared for some reason and left Haijime alone on the day where he wanted to confess to her and only ended giving her a heart shaped locket of him and her together." My eyes widened a bit until Iwaizumi interrupt the conversation and took my hand and ran off saying "We're going to be late hurry!" I check my wristwatch but it only says 7:10 which was still early so I pulled him causing him to almost fall over and I told him, "Iwaizumi, the time is still around seven calm down we still have talk about our project so we can slow down." He grunted and slowed down for me. 

I took the chance and quickly pulled out the locket and showed it to Iwaizumi as hiis eyes widened, I asked, "Iwaizumi Hajime. By any chance do you know who is this inside the locket?" He stuttered while saying 'No' I pouted thinking that it was him but I was wrong, I shoved it back inside my bag as we walked.

Iwaizumi's POV

'What the hell its that locket again that I saw yesterday! But, I do remember this locket in my memory somewhere... Wait is that the confession locket that I gave to the girl!? How is this possible?' I thought mentally as I shook my head 'No. No. It cannot be here but I this is the truth right!? I knew she did look somewhat familiar the pink hair color, the (eye color) eyes and fragile body with a hint of happiness, she looked a lot like her.. Now she even has the locket what the hell is going on! Am I meeting her again? Does she have a boyfriend? Will she remember me? So much questions I want to ask this mysterious girl!' I covered my face to hide my blush cause I ca feel the heat burning up my face. (Y/N) glanced over at me curiously to see what was I doing so I quickly pulled back a straight face well maybe more like a scowled one since she left I was bothered by Oikawa so much that I am going to have wrinkles just from scolding him!

Reader's POV

Terrifying Iwaizumi.........