Partner's Work

As you studied the little object closer, it was a piece of heart shaped neck-lock with a ruined picture inside it. You were curious about that picture and you went down to the living room and showed it to your mom, her eyes widened for quite a moment until she chuckles while saying, "This locket is from your childhood friend" You tilted your head as you try to figure out whoever it was since you never really remember having a friend when you are small.

After a long day of school, you waited for your partner Iwaizumi after school at the front gate so you can talk with him about the science fair project things so you can get the work done faster. You just remember that you brought the locket with you and hanged it on you school bag. As you were waiting Iwaizumi finally come out and soon you realized that the sun was starting to set, Iwaizumi took notice of you and jogged up to you s he apologizes on the way for making you wait for him and that he forgot to inform you about his training in volleyball club.

After a quiet awkward for the time being until Iwaizumi notices the locket on your school bag hanging, he points at your locker and asks, "What is that"

Reader's POV

"What is that" He asks while I hummed and answer, "I found this locket in my bedroom while I was cleaning up" (I didn't want to tell him how clumsy I am to make a locket fly out of nowhere)

I pushed my hair backwards as I showed Iwaizumi my locket. And from what I least expects, Iwaizumi's face was crimson red and I asked in a worried tone, "Iwaizumi!? You alright?" He coughed nodding while covering his face, I only say my face and the other to what seems like a boy is blurt out leaving me in confusion. 

Iwaizumi's POV

"OH SHIT!" Is that me and my childhood friend? I remember this locket, this face the cheerful girl who use to play with me but something happened to her and she disappeared from the school since a incident happened but why... is the locket at (Y/N)'s hands?! 

I took glances at (Y/N) as she went on walking normally, dull face which makes me feel sad as I watch her with a gloomy aura. I compared her and the locket's little face and found something they had in common which is their hair color which was pink to stand out in the crowd, thats what I liked about her (The one in the locket) 

After a long time of planning, I finally headed back home with a frustrated look on my face. 

3rd Person POV

You sat on your bed to think back who is the childhood friend that your mom were talking about.... until... You remembered a spiky hair boy which you use to play volleyball with when you were in middle school, you shook your head thinking that you might not be able to meet him again anyway after all you guys both left each other apart and went to different ways, well to be exact it was you leaving him behind which made you frown once you think of it.