I wasn't really one for parties anyway, but I was going for Nat, that's it.

___________________

*Bella*

9:43 PM

I blinked a few times, laughing at myself after I finished the shot.

It burned, but it felt good.

"Wow, nice one baby doll." Someone slide their hands along my hips, tugging me back.

"Why thank you." I giggled, turning my head to see Troy.

"It's been a long time since I've seen you."

"You're funny. I just saw you this morning."

"Well then it felt like a long time." He said, running his hands up from my hips under my shirt.

"Yeah, I guess it has been."

"Wanna go someplace?"

"Sure." I nodded my head, letting him lead me up the stairs and into a room.

Even if I would have said no I stll would have ended up in here, so why even bother to fight it.

I let myself fall back, biting down on my lip as he trailed down my neck with his lips, then lifted up my shirt and slipped it off, moving down my stomach.

Great...it was going to be one of those nights. I mean I didn't have any say in it anyway, but it was always easier when he didn't want to see every inch of me.

I knew how it worked by now.

You see...my first party I got a little drunk, but not to the point where I couldn't figure out what was going on.

I ended up in a place just like this one, with Troy, and I tried to fight it off, but I'm barely even past five feet tall, not to mention the fact that I have no strength, so he won.

He took the one thing I had left.

It didn't seem to matter anymore after that, you cooperate and go on pretending nothing happened.

It was hard enough with the rumors, but you learn to ignore it - or at least try to.

It felt like it got more difficult every time.

You just close your eyes, and eventually it's all over.

___________

*Justin*

10:42 PM

I wandered around the house, looking for Natalie, but I've been doing that for the past ten minutes.

I let out a deep breath, turning the corner and bumped into someone, holding out my arms to steady them.

"Oh, I'm so sorry."

"No, it's ok. Don't worry about it." A brunette said, quickly wiping her eyes.

"I didn't hurt you or anything did I, you're ok?"

"What? No, I'm ok."

"Alright, good. Sorry again."

"It's alright." She weakly smiled, then walked by me over to the drinks, pouring herself one and downed the whole thing.

I watched carefully, her eyes down the ground, then she looked over towards a crowd of people - at someone - and she quickly looked away.

I looked over to where she had glanced, seeing a guy talking to a girl with his hand rested by her head on the wall.