26.

Today was Manik and Nandini's haldi function. Nandini's haldi was arranged on the terrace while Manik's haldi in the garden. Nandini's friends were helping Nandini to get ready.

Nandini's room:

The girls were helping Nandini and was also getting themselves ready.

Navya- I can't believe you are getting married.

Alia- Me too.

Nandini- Why?

Mukti- Kyunki humne kabhi socha nahi tha ki tu itni jaldi shaadi karegi.

Alia- Sabse achchi baat toh ye hai ki humari nandini ko pyaar ho gaya hai.

Navya- Aur ek pyaar karne wala pati bhi.

Mukti- You know girls aaj kal Manik aur Nandini ek dusre ke bina nahi reh paate.

Navya- Wo toh humne Mumbai mein hi dekh liya tha.

Nandini- Shut up girls.

Nandini said while blushing.

Navya- Someone's blushing hearing her to be's name.

Alia- Ab toh hume nandini ko blusher lagane ki zaroorat hi nahi uske cheeks already hi pink hai.

Nandini- What!!

She started looking at her cheeks in the mirror while the girls started laughing at her. Nandini realized her mistake and blushed more. The girls got her ready. Now nandini was ready.

Alia- My my look at you.

Mukti- Looking beautiful.

Nandini- Thanks.

The girls took Nandini to the terrace

The girls took Nandini to the terrace. Everyone was waiting for her there. They made Nandini sit down.

The elders started applying haldi on her. They blessed her. Then the younger came and applied haldi on her. The girls then clicked photos with the bride.

Nandini- Girls, Manik ki haldi ho gayi.

Navya- Uski haldi toh kab ki ho gayi.

Mukti- Nandini let's take you to your room for a bath.

Nandini- Okay.

The girls took nandini to her room. The girls left her room. Nandini locked the door. She was about to turn when someone back-hugged her by startling her.

Manik- You are looking so pretty.

Nandini- Thank you. Tum yaha kya kar rahe ho?

Manik- Mujhe tumhe haldi laga ni thi. So me yaha aa gaya.

Nandini- Toh lagao haldi.

Manik took some haldi from the bowl which he brought with himself. He applied haldi on her cheeks. Nandini did the same. Manik lean towards her and kissed her lips. Nandini responded to the kiss. Being out of breath,they broke the kiss.

Nandini- I want to take a bath.

Manik(smirking)- Should I help you??

Nandini- No ways.

Manik- Then?

Nandini- Then get out.

Manik- What?

Nandini- You heard me right. Get out. I want to bath.

Manik- This is no fair.

Nandini- Manik.

Manik- Okay main jaa raha hoon.

Manik went from her room. Nandini went to the bathroom and took a long bath. After taking a bath, she changed into a simple dress.

A servant came with her food. Nandini ate her food. After that she took a nap as there is mehendi function in evening.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Kaisa tha??
Ignore mistakes.
Plz vote & comment.
Follow me.
Love you guys.💕💕💕