Part 3

Now learning that everything won't be ok and her mother believes everyone over her she needed to have her own back. One day when she had no school she was only in secondary school at that time. She thought rather than staying home, she could do something good. She asked her mom permission to go to see one of her old teachers in primary school. On her arrival she met with the teacher and assisted her with her class . She was really to glad to help out where she can. On that same day she met the love of her life that changed everything. This boy who was he, where he came from and oh he was so handsome. Only then that day there was a little hope for change hope for a better life. She had love and this love was something she never experienced. The love that mean something so special and exciting. The only thing she never knew what this love would of caused in her life. Something she thought would of never reach so much disruption, hate, anger,disappointed and most of all very much hurt. She was willing to give her life to him ,give him all of her. She often wonder if she didn't chose him where would her life been. But only God knows these answers. In that she had hope for a better tomorrow and a better life only with hope you can have a better tomorrow.