Part 2

Now that her mother is paying little attention to her, she went to help her mother at work. Her mother was just only a cleaner.  The little trilled and excited to be doing something with her mom spending time with her, she liked going and helping often until ,that one day her mom friend crossed the line and did something. He did something that no grown man should do to a little girl. She didnt know what to do or who to tell. She knew one thing for sure she can't tell her mom what happen cause she was afraid that her mom won't believe her and might just beat her for it. Then and there she had to made a decision that she won't tell a soul and continue living life as nothing had happen. As she got older she locked herself away but thank God she still had her grandfather. She had someone to be there to love and care for her. Every thing he does ,he has her at his side . Then the grandfather she loved so dearly who was her only friend and to her the only father she had died. He left her in this cold and unknown world. She hated that he left her all alone left her there, no one to care or love her. She didn't know what she should do or who to trust. After the death of her grandfather, her mother had to take over in doing the things he did for her. The thing is her mother didn't knew her, or how she should be there for her. She tried her best but she thought by buying her stuff and giving her what she wants was love. That made things worse because her mother rather what people said rather over her children.