Kiel x Reader | More than Friends

A/N: Thank you so much for 32 reads! (Currently the last time I checked before I wrote this).*Slow Clap* I know it's not a lot, but I really appreciate it! Also, feel free to put suggestions down~! :D Okay cya! 

It was your typical Sunday morning. Forte and Margret were laughing. Bado was making another false advertisement, Leon was being a flirt, Doug and Dylas were fighting, Xaio Pai was tripping, and so on. 

I was only really looking for one face in particular though.

It was the cute blonde boy, Kiel.

He always greeted me with a smile, giving me the most recent, and amazing facts he had currently learned from the book he had just read.

I usually saw him a lot, but with the recent events, life just got kind of...well busy! So it would be nice to see him again...and, I mean...I do have a little crush on him.

Where would Kiel be at 8:00? I thought to myself. He's always somewhere. Maybe I should just check his house

I kept an easy pace as I walked over to his house. I noticed Kiel was on his bed, buried in his book, his big blue eyes scanning the page.

"Hey Kiel!" I exclaimed happily, once seeing the sight of him.

He turned around with a smile. "Oh hey Y/N!"

My heart fluttered. He was really- OH MY GOSH Y/N! Just arghh! I was falling for Kiel very much. I think he just thinks of me just as a sister, which is kind of..sad. 

"I feel like I haven't seen you in forever! Uh..." I stopped speaking. I hadn't actually planned out what I was going to say to him. All I knew was that I wanted to see him. Oh shoot! I had to speak soon.

"Yeah! Should I introduce myself again?" Kiel said, jokingly.

Okay. Well not all that bad. Maybe he didn't notice I was at a loss for words.

I giggled. "No need. Hey did Forte finally give you a break for telling me that she is actually deathly afraid of ghosts?"

"I think so. I-I think she um...trusts you won't tell anyone."

"Don't worry! I won't tell anyone." I promised.

Kiel smiled. "I would hope not."

I blushed AGAIN, and turned away so he couldn't see my red face.

"Well, er..are you free?" Kiel suddenly asked me.

I nodded, "Yeah would you like to go somewhere?"

Kiel looked like he was thinking for a moment. "Want to go to the River?" he asked me. I nodded my head.

"Alright, lets go then." He said. I grabbed his hand and ran towards the river.

"Slow down Y/N!" Kiel exclaimed, almost laughing at the fact that I was so excited.

"Oops sorry!" I apologized, blushing a little.

The two of us sat by the water, and only a few moments later then did I realize we were sitting...super close.

His hand was on top of mine, and his and my fingers laced together.

"Hey...uhm...Y/N?" Kiel asked, his misty bright blue eyes, staring into mine.

"Yes?" I answered, almost getting lost, having to blink.

"I-I don't want to be friends anymore." He said.

I suddenly stared at him in shock. In probably two seconds a million thoughts flashed through my head.

If Kiel didn't want to be friends, then why did he bring me here? Did he just not want anyone-

I was cut off by a pair of lips kissing me.

Until I realized Kiel. Was. Kissing...ME!

Wait. What?! But didn't he just say he didn't want to be friends two seconds ago?

If reading my mind, Kiel smiled and said, "I want to be more than friends."