➝ his girl ✧ e

major feels when writing this
zqorlazjwh kmssksmsm

❀✧✿

ethan smirks as he looks over a random directors shoulder. he spots you entering the building and looking around for him.

"y/n!" he calls out for you, rudely interrupting the director to a movie he wanted ethan and grayson to be in.

you turn around to see ethan, and you immediately smile. you make your way to him and when you reach him, he wraps his arms around you and slams his lips on yours.

you kiss him back, your hands cup his cheeks to deepen the kiss. he smirks against your lips and squeezes your waist. he pulls away seconds later with your bottom lip trapped between his teeth.

"you're late." he pouts.

you smile, "sorry, traffics a bi–"

"ahem." you and ethan snap your head towards the director.

ethan sighs annoyed, "yes?"

"um, the movie." he reminded. "is it a yes or a no? may i remind you, the main girl is megan fox."

"wow," ethan chuckles. "have you met my girlfriend? no? well this is y/n, y/n y/l/n. the girl who played tris in the divergent's movies and hazel in the fault in our stars. how about you star her as your main girl character?"

the director looks shocked and stares between you and ethan. he clears his throat awkwardly.

"umm- uh, well- um. m-megan fox is playing her though..." he trails off, slightly intimated by ethan.

"sorry bro, no y/n, no ethan. or grayson." ethan sarcastically apologizes.

"but–"

"no buts. i don't really feel comfortable kissing and having a sex scene with a girl thats not y/n. maybe you can ask someone else?"

"i need twins though.."

"ask the martinez twins." ethan smiles and walks away with you.

you chuckled, "i love you so much."

"i love you more baby girl." he leans down and kisses you.

❀✧✿

i just wanna make it clear that when you are asked to be in movies you always ask if ethan could be in it with you as the main guy. just so you know they both are like this.

PEACE COFFEE BEANS.