➝ save these moments ✧ e

comment your name here:

its for something important ;))

❀✧✿

"ethan! stop it, i look so bad!" you shout, giggling slightly behind your hands.

"c'mon babe, move your hands!" ethan says smiling, he reaches out to grab your hands in attempt to move them from your face.

"no!" you turn away from him. "you're gonna take pictures of me and i look ugly!"

ethan sighs and stops trying to take your hands away. he takes a picture of you anyway, you could see a slight flash and hear the sound of a picture being taken which makes you remove your hands.

"why did you take a picture anyway? i thought you wanted pictures of my face?" you furrow your eyebrows.

you didn't really mind, he clearly stated before that he wants to take pictures of just your face. you didn't want to take pictures right now, you were wearing ethan's sweater and a pair of his sweatpants, you didn't look decent enough.

"i took the picture because i want to remember how stubborn you were." ethan smirks, looking over the picture.

you roll your eyes and stand up from the couch, you wrap your arms around his waist and hug him tightly.

"you can take pictures of me, only if you let me put on some decent clothes." you say against ethans chest.

"no, baby girl/boy, i want pictures of you looking like this; beautiful. i don't want just pictures of you with "decent clothes" because you're beautiful to me when you're wearing my clothes or even not wearing anything at all. i want the memories of how cute you look right now." ethan says looking down at you with a small upset face.

you playfully pout and look up at him.

"are you saying i don't look cute all the time?"

ethan laughs and shakes his head, "no baby, you look cute all the time." he leans down and kisses your lips. "now, let me take pictures of you and i'll get you arby's and mcdonalds."

"arby's and mcdonalds?" you look at him with wide eyes.

"yes, arby's and mcdonalds." he mocks you and kisses you once more.

"okaayyyy!" you give in and back away from him with a small pout.

"aww, don't look so sad, i just want to save these moments." ethan smiles before taking pictures of you.

❀✧✿

this sucks, sorry bout thattt. love you guys, stay strong, you're all beautiful/handsome. M W A H. 

ALL LOVE,
JESSICA.