Chapter 11

When I woke up the next morning I was confused at first but then I realized where I was.

I got up from bed and walked out to the cafeteria to see if they had anything to eat even though I wasn't very hungry.

When I came into the cafeteria, the old lady sat alone at a table so I decided to sit with her.

"Hey." I said and she smiled widely.

"Hi!"

"You still don't know where to be?" I asked her.

"No, I don't want to go home since I will be so alone and I won't make it."

"Oh okay."

"I heard the nurse say your name yesterday, it was Oscar right?" She asked.

"Yeah, I'm Oscar. What is your name?"

"Oh I haven't introduced myself yet, I'm sorry. I'm Martha." She said and smiled.

She seems to be a very happy person but I don't think she feels very well right now, after what happened to her.

"Oscar?" A voice behind me asked. I turned around and saw that it was the nurse from yesterday.

"Yeah?" I asked back.

"There is no easy way to tell you this." She started and I already knew what she was about to say.

She talked to me but I couldn't hear anything, I didn't listen.

I got up from the chair I had sat on but fell down to the floor on my knees.

I felt an arm around my shoulders and just guessed it was either the nurse or Martha.

Tears streamed down my face and I just sat there on the floor, didn't know where to go.

I quickly ran to the room where Felix had been yesterday and saw him lay in the bed, completely still with closed eyes and to see that, made me cry more.

I walked up to the bed and took his hand.

"Felix, I'm so sorry."

The nurse had now gotten into the room with Martha and I could feel how they stared at me.

"Felix.." I began but couldn't continue since I cried too much.

Then I heard footsteps behind me and later a hand on my shoulder.

"Oh god, Oscar." She said. It was Martha.

"You can't be in here, I'm sorry." The nurse said from the door where she stood and Martha tried to get me walk with her but I couldn't. I couldn't leave Felix just like that.

"Oscar, we have to leave." Martha said.

"I love you Felix, and I will always do." I said and kissed his hand before I had to leave the room even though I wanted to stay with him forever.

I regret how I never told him how I actually felt.

He never got to hear how much I love him.

And now he's gone.

It's too late.

-

And this was the end of this fanfiction. Thank you so much for reading, it means a lot to me.

Always take care of yourselves and each other, you never know when anyone will be gone:(

If anything is happening to you or if you just want to have someone to talk to, I'm here for you. Always. <33