Chapter 10

"Oscar?" Felix whispered when I walked into the room with the nurse.

"Felix." I said and walked up to the hospital bed where he laid. He didn't look well at all and that nearly made me cry.

"I missed you." He whispered. He can barely even talk anymore. This is horrible and I just want everything to get better. Why do we get all the bad luck? I don't want this anymore, just help us anyone please.

"I missed you too." I said as I took his hand in mine and smiled at him.

"I like you a lot you know, I'm sorry for just passing out." He said.

"Don't apologize Felix, it's not your fault." I said.

"It feels like that."

"Are you scared Oscar?"

"Kind of..."

"Everything will be fine. I promise." He said and smiled.

I walked closer to him and then I kissed him.

Then we talked as much as we could and then I was told to leave his room for some reason.

"You can sleep in here." The nurse who had showed me Felix's room told me when we had come to a pretty small room with only a bed and table.

"Okay. Thank you." I answered.

"You are very cute together by the way. You and Felix."

"Thanks." I said and smiled.

"I just wished we could have more luck." I said and sighed.

-

:(