lil: what happened to coming over?" she asks

y/n: well James knew I was hungry and made pancakes

lil: awww get ur ass here now! I'm so lonely.

y/n: lol we will be over soon

lil: meaning I have to wait another hour?

y/n: lol on our way

I laugh at her text and know she knows me to well. I get up and grab my keys from James room and come back in the kitchen "hey we should leave." I say to James seeing hes done washing the dishes and on his phone. he still has no shirt on. I touch his strong body as I still don't get an answer. I grab his phone and put it in my back pocket "r u coming or not?" I ask "my phone!" he shouts.he grabs me in another hug and starts kissing me moving his hand on my hips down to my back pocket. he has his hand on my butt where the phone is but contuines to not make a move. he keeps kissing me and finally he stops. I pull his hand away and take his phone out of my back pocket. he grabs it and puts it in his pocket. He replaces his hand on my butt. "I already gave u the phone." I say back "I know." he says leaning in for a kiss but tricks me pulling away. " so were going in lillys car and Lilly or the boys will drop me off later.?" James asks putting his shirt on "sure but we better go before Lilly gets mader." I say "is mader even a word." James asks "idk and idc" I say back James grabs the keys before me. "I'm driving." he says "fine but u crash that car I..." I stop knowing he will always win and I'm hurt and weak. "and u what?" James asks. "nothing I'm to weak for u." I mumble "how bout this I let u kick my ass " James says and I smile knowing James will never do that but him saying that made me smile. we get in the car and drive to my place.

we get out and knock on the door. Lilly jumps up and hugs me so tight missing me. James makes her get off of me and reminds her I'm hurt. "oh god I'm an idiot I'm so sorry y/n I just missed u so much." Lilly says and let's us in "its OK lil" I say back. I see a clean place and am surprised she made it so clean. "wow lil this is really awesome for u to clean my house and it looks great." I say and James doesn't really talk he whole time.

We spend the day talking and James really was a bit quiet. but he talked more and Lilly and him tried to get my mind off bill. James phone rings and he leaves the room to go outside and talk.

James pov:

I can't help it knowing y/n has to be in the same class with that jerk again. Logan calls me and when I answer he tells me I'm on speaker with the rest of the guys. I tell them what happened and they didn't respond at first. "did that really happen?" Carlos asks. I nodded my head knowing they can't c me but I never wanted to say yes because I'm still in shock of it. "well by the bruises he left on her and what she told me I would say y- yes." I say about to cry y/n comes out and gets a glance of me and I turn away not wanting her to see. "well all I can say is we need to show that boy not to mess with ur girl." Kendall says y/n comes over. "who r u talking to? and what about?" y/n says knowing she probably heard some of the conversation. "I'm talking to the boys and nothing were talking about." I say back "ur talking about what bill did to me arn't u." she says with tears in her eyes. "I gtg guys." I say hanging up. she runs in and I follow her she goes in her room and closes the door in my face. I hear her crying and Lilly walks to me. "what u do this time!" Lilly shouts "I was um talking to the boys about bill-" I get interrupted "great now all this time trying to get that off her mind were back at were we started and its all ur fault!" she screams in my face. I go to the bathroom locking it crying at what I've done letting all the tears come out.

Lilly's pov:

"y/n open up its me not that asshole." I tell her and she opens up. I come in to see her go back to crying in her pillow. "what did he do to make u cry." I ask "he told them and when I wasn't suppose to tell anyone bill is gonna rape me again and its gonna cause more trouble." she says so fast and so sadly. she keeps crying and I try to comfort her. she crys so long she can't cry no more.

y/n pov:

y would James tell the boys that when bill can rape me again and hurt me worse its like he tries to protect me but since I have him last period who knows he could grab me when the bell rings and put me in his truck like he did last time. I'm so scared and weak. lily leaves me to go to the bathroom. I get up to drink more water since I cried so much. I see James on the couch on his phone. "don't worry I was just about to call the boys so they can pick me up." James says getting up "no don't leave!" I cry out to him."I thought u wanted me too." James says all of a sudden Lilly comes out. "hey James can I count on u to take care of her. my mom is really mad I didn't come home the other night." Lilly says hugging me and James nods his head. Lilly goes over to hug James. she never did that before I then notice she said something in his ear.
Lilly's pov:

"u hurt her and I hurt u." I whisper in James ear. I pull away noticing he has a look on his face like he gets what I'm saying.

y/n pov:

Lilly leaves and we sit down on the couch im not crying for once. "I'm so sorry I made u cry I didn't mean to ." James says sounding sad. "no I'm sorry I'm overreacting at the fact bill told me to tell no one and if I did I would get hurt again." I say to him and he finally cries letting all it out like he did in the bathroom when i wasn't looking. we cry together. I get up to get a drink and he sits there thinking and I wonder what he's thinking about. I drink some water then put it down on the coffee table. I sit down by James and he says nothing. I get up and sit on his lap. "James I'm so sorry I brought u into this." I cry "y u had to let it out." he responses. he puts his hand on my hip while I'm on his lap. I kiss him on the lips softly. he barley kisses back being so worried of me. "I'm a terrible boyfriend." I hear him mumble. "no u arnt! u care about me and worry about me and protect me and feel sorry for me. no one has ever been this worried for me besides Lilly. ur the best boyfriend I could ever have." I say to him this time he smiles kissing me on the lips with passion. we pull away and both get up. he grabs my hips from behind. I turn to him. "hey y/n would u mind if I spend the night here?" he asks me. "I feel protected when ever I'm around u so stay as long as u want." I say back. "cool but first let me call Kendall so he can get me clothes for tomorrow." James says. Kendall comes and gives clothes to James telling me he's so sorry what happened. I don't cry knowing this is going be the toughest days of my life but soon it will over and I will be with james forgetting this will ever happen. Me and James go to bed and I'm in his arms. I feel safe and forget the fact tomorrows monday.