"Competition"

Chapter 9: "Competition"

I felt like I wanted to lose my mind and I threw a nearby lamp at Haru and he dodged it. Haru was angry, and I knew that so what he did was grab a hold of me, and literally carried me over his shoulder.

"HARU! LET GO OF ME YOU JERK! I DON'T WANT TO GO BACK WITH YOUR PARENTS! EVERYTHING WAS FINE, WHY DO YOU GOTTA BE A DUMBASS?!"

I don't know where he was taking me, he can either throw me outside of his place or on his bed, like it was ever going to do anything. We are like family, and I was used to always arguing with him about anything. I started to realize we went inside the bathroom and he threw me in the tub, full of water. My clothes were soaked and I got even more pissed and brought him inside with me and pinning him on the bottom of me. I grabbed him by his collar and held him close to me. I couldn't give a punch to Haru and I wasn't going to give him the upper hand for this.

"I'm just disappointed in you."

"Yeah. For the stupidest reasons. I'm not even going out with Rin."

"See! Do you not see that?"

"Ugh...Haru!"

I give him a pinch on his cheek and we both stayed quiet in the bathroom, surrounded by the sounds of dripping water that was coming down from the ends of our hair. I literally put my forehead on his forehead and just held him by the face.

"Calm down. Okay. Mr. water boy shouldn't overeact over such things like this. Rin and I just....it was sudden and I have to speak to him about it." I told him. Haru's hands sneaked to my waist and brought me closer to him. My face started to heat up with this feeling. It was worst because we were both wet and I literally can feel his you know what area, getting a bit stiff. He looked at me with those ocean eyes and I suddenly felt myself getting hypnotized by it. I did mention that I used to like Haru before when I only knew him the most, before Makoto and every one of the guys. His family was kind to bring me into his family and take care of me until I was old enough to move out of their. Haru and I had deeper history than anything and you can say we had something in between. Back then, Haru was the one to protect me. Haru was the one who would hold onto my head and lead me to the right path. Haru was there when no one else was there. His parents were the most generous and I had to thank them for making my life better than the one I had before. I did have a tough life before any of all these unexpected happenings were going around. I gently felt through his cheek and wiped away some of the water off his face and felt how soft his cheeks were. His skin was so soft like a babies. My fingers started to trail down his jaw line and then up to his soft lips. Haru stared at me while I did this and continued to hold me closer.

"Aya.."

"Shhh...don't say anything."

Haru became quiet, as I just continue to caress him. I do admit, the way he looked right now was something I was attracted to back in highschool and here I am, getting to touch him softly so he can stay calm. I started to think about what Rin and I did last night and it was hitting my brain hard. I was still sore and I can tell that the marks were noticable and I'm sure it won't go away. I wonder if Makoto saw it, would he be insecure about it. Both of my hands started to unbutton Haru's shirt so I can take it off his body, and then I felt on his abs goings from the top to the bottom. I can feel that he was tensing up from my touch and that his member in his wet pants was growing a bit hard. I was so focused in touching him that I lost track on what I was exactly doing. Haru doesn't have a girlfriend, I know, and doing this was also wrong to since I just got out of a one night stand and a morning love making with Rin. Haru's breathing was unsteady, and I trailed my fingers down to his waist. His hand moved slowly up my back and all I could do was focus my eyes on him.