chapter one

Hi hope you are liking my book please follow me on instgram horseloage please vote or comment.

chapter tow

:-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)

"Well don't get to hiper because I went to Australia I can only afford to take you shopping "shopping is she kidding on this day shopping is the best thing in the world well only because I can go one direction hunting an." But I did get you a small present and Zoe handed me tickets to a one direction concert front row "oh my god now way" I started to fell dizzy my eyes were heavy and the last thing I remember was my mom falling to chach me and I fell to the floor.

#Later that day#

"mom dad Zoe" I said the room was all blurred and hot my voice was different "honey she is awake " I heard my mom say my vision was back to normal now ahe nd I felt great.

"Mum dad I fell great" OK maybe not that great so that I can just jump up.

one hour later!

"see you mum see you dad" and I left with lots off money and the best friend in the world come on we are going to be late for the bus Zoe said as we sprinted down the busy streets off London well this part was for posh people but I am the most not posh girl ever.

I live in Chelsea with all the posh people.

"Hey hey" my thorts were intrupded by Zoe clicking her fingers in my face we were at the bus stop and a bible deker bus was waiting right in front off us we paid the man and went to the top deck and sat at the back.

The top off the bus had no one on it so we decided to take selfies on the side off it but suddley the bus done a sudden stop and Zoe's phone went flying 'Nooooooo" she skreemed but then some one cached it she looked down to see who it was shoted a quick thank you and the people got on the bus.