one fangirl

note:This book is totally made up it is about a fan girl as. you can probably tell I hope you like my book I would love for you to comment and vote and share my book please don't copy or steel my ideas sorry for any spelling slip ups.

Bilowstar

:-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)

chapter one

--------------

Chloe Pov

?

************

"Get up"Zoe groaned "Get out"and I looked at my clock 4:49 "it is 4:49 in the morning get out "

"but why"my best friend Zoe said."Because it is 4:50 in the morning"great another minute of my life I will never get back I thought "look I am just letting you know that it is your birthday soon oh and when I say soon I mean now" and she pointed down to the floor.

I was wondering what on earth what was going on had I been sleeping funny but then I realized that it was my birthday and as well it was my 19th I hopped out off bed and pushed my friend Zoe on the bed hurried down four stair cases before I got to the bottom of our house I know it sounds weird but my hose is five storys high and I live or sleep at the very top I only come down about 5 times a day because it is just to far.

Most off the time I can blurt out one direction songs because mum and dad can't here it and Iove to read magos and look at the latest music on you tube in case you have not noted I love one direction and exclusively Naill I love there songs so much and there music videos but I am not a skreem gossip about them all day to your mats girl because I am so much off a tom boy and I just don't like the hole gossip tips off thing.

Well I like to listen to them on my own well me and my bff don't agree on them because my little big friend that goes bye the name off Zoe abs lotly hats them if she could she would shave off Harry's hair instill he was balled and when I that I mean not even one tiny little speak left so I just love them in my own space and time.

I finely reached the bottom off the stair case I was enchanted by the smell of bacon and egg in the kitchen that I nearly turned into a zoimbye and cralled into the kitchen seen as my legs have partly fallen off.

Yes I am very lazy but it is only because I am never going out and when I do get out off my bed is only for school and then you can't blame me for falling asleep in Mr.Roys class because they are so boarding and at the very top off the torchrus thing that people ie:not me like to call school.

And I can have engey when I am doing things that I like to do like shopping in London town sqware and getting 124£ shoes from Harrods and furr coats.

So as a Nealy dazed off about bacon egg and very expensive clothes my mom gave me my first present I broke myself out off my thoughts when I saw a svosie swan ring in front off me I nearly fainted and hugged my mom I felt as if I could hug her to death but I didnt .

I got money from every one else in my family and i couldn't be bothered to cont it all so let's just say I have alot.