Syphon

Viktor silently made his way down a newly paved sidewalk. He had just recently moved to a new town, out of the Hollywood spotlight and paparazzi mobs. He has a career in fashion design, and is world renowned for his interesting tastes and combinations. Hollywood has no idea where he moved to, and he is grateful for that.

The town that he moved to had it's own crazy style. Cobblestone streets on one side, freshly paved streets on the other. He knew he would like this place and what it had to offer, though he has no idea where he's going.

The silver haired male stumbled into a small coffee shop. It was just after a lunch break, so the only people who were here were students, most likely catching up on their assignments and studying. Wooden walls, low lamps, and hanging plants gave it a warm and cozy atmosphere. In the back hanging on the wall where three chalkboards, presenting the menu and what it had to offer in white calligraphy.

Light struck off of something shiny, it's ray striking Viktor in his left eye. He looked in its direction and saw a man with pitch black hair cleaning off an espresso machine. The man made his way over slowly and smiled. "Umm.. Excuse me?" Viktor asked softly. The other jumped, glancing at him with a blush of embarrassment. "D-do you need something sir?" He asked, dropping the cloth and making his way over. He had blue glasses, dark chocolate eyes and a well-rounded face that made him look young and innocent.

Viktor chuckled softly, pushing his fringe out of the way of his left eye. "Actually, I need one of two things. First, I would like a drink." "Alright. What kind of drink?" The man asked, fingers wrapping around a pencil next to the register. "That's the problem. I don't know what to get. What would you recommend?" Viktor questioned, watching the other man. He watched him press the eraser to his cheek, one eyebrow raising as the other creased. "All of the drinks here are pretty great, but the one everyone likes is the raspberry iced tea. Especially during the summer." He said softly. "Alright. I'll have that. Medium please." Viktor smiled, his mouth forming a small shape, similar to that of a heart. His eyes scanned the other man down, his eyes falling on his name tag.

Yuuri

That name was commonly used back in his native country. He had a cousin with the exact same name, though personality wise he wasn't the same.

"Oh yeah." Yuuri spoke, glancing at Viktor. "What was the second thing you needed?" Viktor blinked and smiled sheepishly. "I'm new to this town and have no clue where I'm going. Could you..show me around?" He didn't want to sound too forward, so he hesitated with the final part of his question. Yuuri smiled, tugging at the baby blue apron that was a part of his uniform. "Sure I'd love to." Viktor smiled back, his heart fluttering at how beautiful the smile was on Yuuri's face.

"By the way, your total is four dollars and thirty-eight cents."

Yuuri's shift was cut short when his mother stopped by. She was a cute little woman, her skin tone was much darker than her son's, but she had the same smile and eyes. She even offered Viktor to have dinner with them, but Viktor declined the offer when he saw the embarrassed look on Yuuri's face.

Maybe someday he'll have dinner with them.

He also learned that the Katsuki's (Hiroko introduced herself formally, as well as Yuuri) own said coffee shop he stumbled across. It's name was Yutopia, an interesting name Viktor thought.

"..and down this street is the train station. We've got some people who use it to travel to the city, which is a good 15 minute ride from here. Most of the people who live here are big business owners, but what blows my mind is that people with all this money would rather live here in a small home than somewhere else with a large home." Yuuri said, eyes furrowing in confusion. "That's the stereotypical way of living, Yuuri. There are some people don't like living in big spaces. It could only be them and no one else." Viktor hummed, eyes flickering down at Yuuri. The smaller male sighed softly. "You do have a point." The two men crossed the street, Viktor's eyes flickering around at all of the different sights.