"Yeah!" Jisoo said,maybe too fast. "It's just that... with this season of football he got really full because his position in the field is more important now. He is practicing harder." That could or could not be a lie. Jisoo never heard it from Chanwoo. She just assumed.

"Whatever." She said,getting up. "I'll just go home. I forgot that I had to clean the house a little bit so-" Quickly gathering her stuff,Jisoo got out of the booth. "I'll see you guys later.

"How are you going to go home?" Kyungwan said. "I can drive you." He added before acting to stand up. But he quickly flopped back into the couch with a thud because if Minseo's arm pulling him back into the booth. Jisoo could see the girl's fingers strongly gripping Kyungwan's arm.

"It's okay." Jisoo said,trying not ignore the tension. "I'll get on a bus." Softly smiling at Kyungwan.

"Okay Jisoo!" Minseo smiled in a way that I didn't reach her eyes. "See you on Monday."

"Yeah. See you." Jisoo said before turning away and walking to the door. With every step she felt more relieved,getting away from them. She knew how much pressure it put on her to hang out with them. But they were popular in school when Jisoo was a new student. Jisoo also got known in school for her beauty and it didn't take long for her to make friends. Hanging out with Minseo and the other girls who weren't there that evening only increased her popularity.

Her hands went for her hoodie as soon as she got outside,to protect herself from the rain. It didn't take her long to remember she didn't have one,since she came with a car.

Jisoo ran to the bus stop,covering her head with her bag. She could see a bus approaching,so she quickened her steps. When she reached the stop,she wrapped her hand around the pole,cooling down.

She turned to take a quick glance over the other people waiting for the bus. There was two guys,who looked like they were friends.

The other one was the girl from the diner.

She had left 40 minutes ago,why was she just getting on a bus?

Her back was still turned to Jisoo. And for some reason,Jisoo really wanted to see this girl's face. Before the girl even acted to turn her head,the bus stopped in front of them,it's doors opening with a squeaky noice.

Jisoo got on first but she didn't move to the back,so she could see the girl's face as she got on.

"To the back,let the people get in." The bus driver said,his voice grumpy and raspy.
Jisoo made complaining sounds but still moved to the back. She kept turning her head back to see,but the bodies of the guys shielded her vision. She got on the bus last.

Jisoo found herself a seat to sit. She carefully watched the people who were walking to the back.

Right when the girl turned to sit down in front of Jisoo,her long hair fell in front of her face. Then she just sat down,her back turned to Jisoo who was starting to get frustrated.

The bus stopped at where Jisoo was supposed to get off after 10 minutes. She was thinking of looking back but she chased that thought out of her mind,it would look weird.

She sadly stood up and headed for the doors. Now it was her back that was turned to the girl in black but she couldn't find it in herself to look back.

"Hey!" A voice filled the bus which was quiet because it was full of tired people.
Jisoo turned back in a hurry,not wanting to keep the bus from going.

She turned to see the girl in black,holding Jisoo's bag.
Jisoo was as surprised as it could get. Now that she has seen her face,she felt like she could sleep in piece.

The girl had eyes that looked like a cat's. A small nose that complimented her and below that nose,full lips that had a natural tint.

"You forgot your bag." The girl said.
Jisoo's arm reached out for the bag. "Thank you." She muttered,with a voice that even herself couldn't hear.

The girl nodded and they turned their backs to each other at the same time,heading to opposite directions.

When Jisoo jumped off the bus,the cold weather hit her warm face. As the cold evening wind sweeped the hair off of her face,she watched the bus drive away.

——
OMGOMGOMG
I can't believe I just published it holyyyy shhhhh-

Okay so fuck I think I gotta introduce myself-

Hello! I'm serena and I own a jensoo fan page on Instagram called @jensooofficial
If you're from that page you would know me as Nomi💋 because that's the username I go with on the page teehee

I did write before but the last time I published a writing was in 6th grade LMAO

I'm sorry if the end feels a bit rushed I was ACTUALLY on the bus when I was writing this lol

Aaahhh I'm so nervous I hope you guys like it and thank you so much for reading 💜💜💜