11. Forgotten

11. Forgotten

"NO, NO, NO, NO!" Blake yelled and knotted his hands in his hair and biting on his bottom lip "your suppose to be better than that, Smith!" he shook his head and shot up from the sofa "No, left! He's free- NOOOO!" he dropped back on the sofa looking rather deflated and I couldn't help the giggle that escaped my lips "you find this funny, Clay?" he asked using my last name

Blake was watching some football game, I can't remember who it was between, but apparently he was losing. I was sitting next to him, trying to get my head around the game before I just went will listening to his reactions. I nodded "your kind of a sore loser" I shrugged, before getting up and walking over to the pool table and starting to set it up.

"oh, I'm a sore loser?" he challenged walking towards me, disbelief written on his face, I nodded "what about earlier when we was playing COD?"

I stopped what I was doing and spun to face him with narrowed eye "That was different and you know it! Those zombies loved me and none of them went after you!" I huffed and crossed my arms over my chest and looking away

He chuckled and picked up two que sticks from the other end of the room while calling over his shoulder "well, at least someone loves you"

Narrowing my eyes, I let my stance change from closed off, to a fighting stance "come on then, bad boy!" I called in a teasing voice and winked.

The pool table was now forgotten as well as tv as he ran for me, but before he could touch me, I pushed off his shoulders and jumped over him and quickly knocked him off his feet. But he quickly scrambled up and dived on top of me, pinning my hands over my head and sitting on my waist.

Blushing at our current position, I tried to look away, but Blake was leaning in his eyes on my lips. I moved the last few centimetres and connected my lips with his, he let go of my wrists and wound one hand on the back of my neck, the other holding my cheek, while I moved mine to wrap around his neck, pulling myself closer.

God, I loved how he made me feel, like this, for example, I was in heaven. Just being with him now was comforting and helped me, while I helped him, of course. But no one has ever made me feel like this other than him. My whole body was on fire where ever it touched his making my arm tighten around his neck.

His tongue ran along my bottom lip but I kept my mouth shut and I could feel his smirk in the kiss as he pinched the back of my neck making me gasp, before his tongue dived in and danced with mine.

Someone cleared there throat making both me and Blake jumped apart. I looked over only to see none other than Nathan and Eliot with smirks on there faces. Oh god, what if they saw? How long have they been standing there? "sorry," Nathan chuckled "Rose let us in"

er... Who was Rose?

Blake grunted, before climbing off me and holding a hand out to help me up, I took it gladly, looking down at the floor a my face must of been as red as a tomato "I don't recall inviting you two over" Blake said smoothly while going back to the sofa and tugging me along with him. I frowned but didn't mention it in front of his mates and just sat next to him.

Eliot was the first to join us, grabbing a yellow bean bag and pulling it to the tv and collapsing- the adverts were on so they quickly started conversation "so, you never told us you were together-"

"-were not together." I quickly cut in, crossing my arms over my chest

"look like from where we were standing" Nathan said also with bean bag- green this time

I grunted, looking down at my lap and mumbled "still not together..."

Blake sighed finally speaking up "guys, she's right were not together, just... Together"