6. Surprises

6. Surprises

"where did you get that bruise?" Amy asked me. 

we were in art and I had just sat down, people had being asking about my injuries all day at school and I was sick of it- I have the rest of the week to go yet...And it was only Tuesday. 

Blake had came up to me in English and thanked for the training yesterday... and warned me if I tell anyone he'll spread my secret faster than I can say Ginger... It's sad really, I would of loved to hear what people thought of it. So instead everyone thinks he's getting trained by Ginger- yeah, he told everyone Gingers training him; and god is it annoying, normally people only mention ginger on fight nights, now it's everywhere at school because of that boy. That stupid little boy. When I told him he could tell Ginger was training him, I didn't think he would of taken it literally, but, alas, he did. 

"Myra" Amy yelled in my ear. I looked up, wondering what she said, I was thinking deep again, "well?"

"well, what?" I asked, my brow knitting together, what was she asking me?

She sighed, slapping her palm to her forehead and rubbing it down her face "I said, how'd ya bust up ya face?"

"oh, I had another fight with Lucy" I mumbled, pretending to be annoyed.

Who is Lucy you ask? Lucy is a made up girl I say lives in my area and because they never go in Yani, they'll be none the wiser, so- I thought- It's the perfect plan

"d'ya win?" she asked curiously

"of course!" I smriked looking her in the eyes, her curious gullible eyes, even in a fake fight I'll always win. 

"good. What happened anyways?"

I sighed, I really couldn't be bothered to tell her a whole made up story "wellllll," I drew out slowly.

I was about to continue when the teacher, Miss Briely, started the class "Right, come on, gather round; well be doing charcoal today!"

"Tell me later," Amy whispered, I nodded. 

The rest of the lesson was spent with me trying- and surprisingly succeeding- in avoiding Amy's queries to the fight. I just blabbed some of it then made a distraction. And here I was think she was the clever one? Ha. 

When the final bell went for dinner, we all sighed in relief. and dropped our charcoal. We had been complaining for about half the lesson- and by 'we' I mean Me, Amy and Natalie; Natalie had long brownish red hair than ran down her back in waves and glowing blue eyes, a tanned skin and pale pink lips- we also made fun of Miss Briely because she never comes over to us. Funny really. 

They rushed to the sinks, about fifteen crazy teenagers moaning because of there now black covered hands. Me and Natalie just watched from out seats and laughed at there antics, because when they've done that they'll have to put the charcoal away and move the drawing so, they didn't think that through at all