Joy complained and so mad. Her pale white skin turned into a light shade of red. She is soo stressed out.

Hawk: What is FYI?

Joy: For Your Information, duh..

Hawk: Fine, let's go in...  I'll lead the way

Hawk sigh and grab Joy's hand, harshly. His hand is also trembling.

"Why his hand is trembling? Well, maybe he's scared! I'm getting good at acting! " Joy thought, smiling with no reason.

Hawk: Here we are! Now let's go to my room, quick!

Joy: Why?

Suddenly the Queen (LingLing) came into the ballroom where Hawk and Joy were talking

Ling Ling: Joy?

Hawk: That's why...

Joy: Um.. Your majesty...

Joy bowed. Ling Ling also bowed back.

Ling Ling: It's been a while you don't come and visit... Oh, and I still adore your turquoise hair, it's so cute! And is this new?

Ling Ling points Joy's new hairclip, this one:

Hawk: Mom, we're going to make our project! Please don't disturb us

Hawk: Mom, we're going to make our project! Please don't disturb us... Let's go!

Joy: I'm sorry majesty, I'll talk to you later...

In Hawk's Bedroom

Joy: Okay Mr. Mean and Rude, what potion should we do for our project?

Hawk: Before we decide, I wanna tell you something....

Hawk pushes Joy to the wall. Joy began to blush. Only a few inches away from each other.

Joy: Wh... What are you do- mmmmm

Hawk closed Joy's mouth, and whisper "Shh.. Close your eyes and listen this carefully...". Joy closed her eyes and start to focus. "Read this paper outside" he whispered. Hawk gave Joy a paper and told her to go outside his room.

Joy: "I lied. All this time I pretended to be brainwashed and mean, please don't tell Ruby about this... And I'll tell Rose about this when the moment is right. Luke is the first person that knows this secret. I can't tell you by words because I'm being watched by Ruby or her minions or her mighty bird or someone that is related to her. Thank you for understanding.
P.S: Can you do me a favor?". Well, it depends how hard the favor  is...