Chapter one | Chloe

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀chapter one | chloe⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀So here I am, walking

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
chapter one | chloe
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀So here I am, walking. About to open the doors. The doors to hell. I yank at them and they open a flush of fear and anxiety rushes through me, I know what is awaiting.
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀I begin to calmly walk down the corridor, that leads up to my locker. I can feel the stares digging deep into me like daggers. I hear a few snickers here and there, but they're mostly muffled, covered up by the noise of students chatting. On occasion you'll hear the ' hey isn't that the weird girl' or ' that's the girl with no friends.' I tend to ignore these comments.
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀I reach my locker and freeze in my steps. Carved into it is 'WEIRDO.' I glance around the halls; unsurprisingly I can see Maddie and her band of bitches standing by a locker opposite me, giggling and whispering to each other. I decide to ignore it and turn back around.
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀I open my locker. Bad decision. Something takes me by surprise and sprays out of it, all over my face. I let out a spluttered cough, chocking on whatever the substance is. It's in my eyes and it burns, I can feel it dripping down my face. All I can hear is a flood of laughter echoing through the halls.
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀I rub my eyes and force them to open, they sting as I do so. My vision is quite blurry but I look down at my hands and see a fluffy white substance covering them. After a bit I can finally identify it as shaving foam.
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀The laughter still hasn't stopped. I can hear it roaring like a drum in my ear. I stay facing my locker, not wanting to turn around, see the amusement on people's faces. The sound is enough. Soon the bell rings and the laughter is slowly replaced with footsteps, which is slowly replaced with silence.
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀I still don't move. Even though everyone is gone. I'm frozen facing my locker. After a while I am able to get my legs to move and I make my way to the bathroom, tears sprouting in the corners of my eyes. I open the door and stare into the mirror, studying my foam coated face. Tears escape my eyes and begin to roll down my face. I can't help but wonder whatever I ever did to deserve all of this.
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
[ a/n aw poor Chlo. I have up to chapter six pre written so I will hopefully finish pre writing the rest of the story over the next couple of days yay ]