A Betrayal Indeed

(Ambrose P.O.V)

  The theme song for THE AUTHORITY plays on the loud speaker in the middle of our match. Triple H and Orton walks out with swag. "In case you haven't figured it out yet...what i do better than anybody is adapt..last night was Plan A......tonight, Plan B, there's always a Plan B." Triple H said with a smirk on his face. Me and Reigns walk forward not anything... getting ready for a brawl. All of a sudden, Reigns falls onto the bottom rope after a loud bang. I turned around to see Rollins had hit Reigns and had officially betrayed us. We stare at each other and i tried to attack him, but he hit me with the steel chair right into my intestines and continuing assaulting me and Reigns. The steel chair breaks before my very eyes...i wanted to get up he put his steel chair below my very face...All of a sudden, he runs towards the ropes and Kerb Stomps me right on the steel chair.

(Reigns P.O.V)

Rollins jumps out of the ring and joins the authority and passes the steel chair to Orton. Orton enters the ring immediately and starts assaulting me with the steel chair to my guts and spine. I groan in pain and try to get up. He takes out my vest and picks me up. Out of the blue, RKO onto the steel chair...Triple H enters the ring with Rollins. Rollins was now a part of The Authority.

***********************************************

Now you can tell this book is still under progress.. I wish the SHIELD was still together. But Rollins betrayed them. Remember im still writing the book.

Cya!