Chapter 12

When i woke up the following morning  i was at peace. The dream seemed to be a way he was reaching out to me. Chris was still in my arms. He wasn't warm anymore. I buried my face in his neck and his skin felt so cold... Two doctors entered the room and approached the bed we were laying on.

" I know how hard this must be for you... But we need to remove him immediately maam". The doctors voice was gentle.. and understanding.

I had to let go.  "iloveyou so much" i whispered and kissed his cheek. I climbed off of the bed and looked back at him laying on the bed. I made my way back  to my room.  I laid in my bed waiting on samantha to sign my papers to leave. i Couldnt even go in the house. It felt like everything was being taken from me. I prayed to god and i told him id better myself and stay clean.   It was only right, i was done harming myself. I mean.. look where it got me? I lost the one i love. When the word gets out ill probably need security for the rest of my life because his fans would hate me. There was no winning this battle. After i left the hospital i was taken to the police station. I was questioned about my bruises and bitemarks. I told them what happened to me at the club. Then the officer told me something that would make me hate my evening even more.

" Well.. We took DNA  from your body as soon as you were rushed from the hospital and we'll let you know when we find a match... But. Ms. Singleton. .. We were informed you .. were in fact taking an illegal subtstance. Is this true?" He stared me down.

"..  ok.. and y..-yes. It is true." I held my head down in shame.

" We found large amounts of it in your belongings.. Im afraid im going to have to arrest you .. im sorry i know your night hasnt been going too well.. but the law *sigh* is the law "  He  stood me up  and put the cold cuffs on me. " You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say can and will be held against you in the court of law." I grew numb.  I just wanted to go home.. Back to virginia.  The cell i was sitting in made me jumpy. I peered out through the bars down at the road.. The cars raced by. The city of LA seemed so alive.. So crisp and here i was rotting away in this hellhole. After hours of tossing and turning i couldnt take it anymore. I didnt know how i was going to start my life over.. I didnt want to start over. I wanted it all to end. I didnt want to go back to being the disowned child that my mother and aunt never came back for. I didnt wanna be the druggie  girl plastered all over the news.. So.. i made my decision.

Sam had bailed me out and she drove me back to chris's.   She insisted on staying with me but i told her to leave and never come back.  Being back at the house brought back so many memories. From the day i met chris. How nice his mom was to me.. How stupid it was of me not to even ask about her. .. she to was gone. I felt so much pain in my heart. I grabbed the biggest knife out of the drawer and stuck it in my stomach. I screamed in pain. I did it again and again until i collapsed to the floor... My breathing slowed and my ears began ringing. I looked down to see a massive amount of blood pouring out of me. The pain was unbearable. Everything seemed to happen in slow motion. I tried to cry.. I was all cried out... My vision started to dim  like someone was cranking down the lights. So this is what it feels like to die.. i thought to myself. God forgive me.. i whispered .. Before i knew it... My breathing stopped... I  was gone...

*** OK GUYS. THIS STORY WAS KIND OF SHORT BUT I ENJOYED WRITING IT. ILL WRITE MORE. MY NEXT ONE WILL BE GOOOODD :D! ***