Nikki's day went great she did well in gym and got free fro yo at lunch and got an A on her algebra test she smiled as she walked through the halls and talked with her friends about the game. She was bouncing her leg up and down all throughout English highlighting and doing her and three of her friends work which the teacher didn't mind as long as they passed the essays and test individually. Then finally the bell rang at the end of the day and she walked quickly out of the health room and to her locker and got her bag and walked solemnly into her bathroom to change.

When she walked out she was greeted by Avery who offered to do her hair and Nikki didn't argue lettting her do it in two side braids or as she called them " hoe braids"

Before she knew it she was out on the field practicing she did kicks and passing drills and then did small run throughs of the game and the team coach called them over as a team and talked.

" Liv and Nikki up top and Kayla play upper midfield help out Nikki be the crasher got it. Sadie, Bree, and Sky midfield look wide and through passes. Defense Morgan, Jess, Ava, and Maya remember dont stab at the ball and stay in front at all time and play up don't boot it and of course Ash is in goal okay line up and go out there okay"

After all the shaking hands and National anthem they were setting up she looked over at the side lines and spotted her family she smiled and then regained he focus on the game they had lost the coin toss so they had the ball first. She moved over and let Liv take they all ready had a plan she kicked it up to her and she immediately dropped to Sky who passed to Kayla who crossed to Liv but unfortunately it was taken off by the midfield right after she got the ball. Nikki took her spot at the top of the field next to the defenders surveying the plays being made.

She moved up more as the pressure increased and soon Maya got the ball and started moving up field to Kaylas spot since she was drifting to far in and the ball was passed to her and she started to run forward immediately Kayla ran up for a pass and before Nikki could pass it to her a girl straight up hip checked her and tripped her at the same time the full force speed she was running at made her to 360 from her side she landed on her stomach her head slammed into the ground and in slow motion she could see her mom stand up and could faintly here Tony yelling at the ref for not calling it and she could hear Ziva swear in Hebrew she got up without hesitation and got her head back in the game nodding at the coach telling him she was good to stay in.

By now they were in the second half with four  vs four game and they had only one sub that played defense and she was now extremely pissed at the other team one for hurting her friends on the team and secondly  they were the team rivals. She had to play back to mid to help out and the ball got passed around a bit she looked up to see the pass directed at the person about 40 meters in front of her she immediately ran towards and was a third of the way there when the girl got the ball she knew where the pass was going to be made and with a simple pass to the open middle they could score so she sprinted up and cut it off she saw the kick was to high and jumped and turned away to protect her face and the ball hit the back of her shoulder leaver a soccer ball indent on her back the ball went out and she flexed her shoulder blades back to to stretch and she was fine.

In the last 2 minutes of the game it was a lot of back and forth until down by her teams goal she got the ball on a corner kick and started to sprint at the goal seeing there was no one near her the team was to far back to catch up she continued she passed two defenders and there was a few set backs but she was good they scored play the last ten seconds and they counted down and she took the shot as a defender cleated her leg for her mid thigh  until her shin guard the ball went in the net as the clock hit 2 she fell as the girl who cleated her also knocked her to the ground.

Nikki was just glad they won and the team did well. Also it was the first year that they had ever beat the other team it was the championship and they had gotten a trophy so now the soccer season was over the walked over to her family afterwards and they smiled and congratulated her and her mom as looking her all over making sure she was okay.

" mom mom I'm okay stop stop the only thing that hurts is my stomach I'm starving let's go eat okay.... okay maybe my leg hurt but I'm sure ducky will look at it let's go" she smiled and hugged her mom

" boss we going to the pizza place huh huh I know you want to"

Gibbs slapped him

" why don't you let Nikki choose Tony"

Everyone turned to Nikki

" we should go to the place in town that has the tuna I like and the really good burgers"

Everyone agreed and walked off Tony put is arm around her and they walked together.

" Tony I'll see if Hana's Dad will make you pizza I know they can"

Soon enough they were all eating the tuna was gone and Nikki was almost down with her burger with cheese curds on it and for the rest of the night they went home and told jokes and Nikki had to listen to Ducky rant about being more careful in her games to which she laughed and told him or more like whined as she explained that it wasn't her fault.