"You're lying, there is no such thing as a love potion or whatever" Jisoo said turning his back, heading to the classroom.

"Well, you're loss, i mean it's your choice if you want to lose her, i heard that there will be a couple boys that will be confess to her at valentines" Sookyung lied, nobody would confess to Hwamin or even give gifts to her, not that nobody likes her, Hwamin is beautiful, smart, cheerful you can call her a social butterfly, and many boys likes her, but they know that if they confess they would get turned down because they know that Hwamin is only fangirling over them and all the compliments they get from her doesn't make prove that she likes them.

Jisoo hesitates a little and turned back to face her "Okay, okay i don't actually believe on this whole magical candy potion thing but i'm gonna give it a go... Not because i trust you! its just that i don't want to lose her" Jisoo said whispering the last sentence.

Curious with what Jisoo said so shyly made Sookyung more eager on teasing him "What did you say? your really cute when you become all shy like this i bet Hwamin would like it too"

"Stop it! i didn't say anything" Jisoo said then snatching the candy from Sookyungs hand, "I'll take this! thanks!".

"Tch, hes such a tsundere" Sookyung scoffed.

——

It's finally valentines and Jisoo has prepared himself physically and mentally for his "confession", he's still unsure if the candy is real or not but either way he wanted to confess today.

Hwamin was playing around with Sookyung and Jisun in their homeroom since the bell hasn't ring yet while Jisoo was having a mental breakdown, he was waiting for the bell to quickly ring so he can hurry and give her the candy, being the impatient person he is right now he decided to give her the candy right away, before the bell ring, inside of the crowded classroom.

"Hey Hwamin, you know we've been best friends for such a long time and i thought that its weird you know i haven't give you anything for valentines... not that i like you thought! just... friendship candies" Jisoo said while giving Hwa min a bag of candy which contain the "magical" candy Sookyung gave.

"Thanks Jisoo thats s-"

"Ya Jisoo! you never did gave me Friendship candies or other gifts, why are you giving her stuff but not me? I've been your friend since a very long time jisoo~ why don't you give me some~" Joohyuk, Jisoos guy best friend whined.

"No way you've got so many gifts from people you don't even need anymore"

"i don't think thats the case Joohyuk, i think its because its not a friendship gift and its actually a valentines gift" Sookyung starts teasing in a loud voice which made their classmates gain attention and start teasing Jisoo.

"I knew Jisoo had always like Hwamin" a student said.

"Congrats you guys!" another one said.

The class became so rowdy, people keep coming towards Jisoo and Hwamin asking questions and congratulating Jisoo.

"Hey Hwamin why aren't you eating your present? the candy with hearts looks cute" Sungkyung said trying to provoke Hwamin to eat the love candy, making other students force Hwamin on eating the candy.

"Okay, okay... i'll eat the candy..." Hwamin gave in, and ate her present, making the girls squeal in excitement.

"You see that Jisoo? she ate your present doesn't that mean she excepts you?" a girl said.

Hearing that made Hwamin's face red from embarrassment, don't forget Jisoo his face was red like a tomato his body was even radiating heat to anyone near him.