-ACTOR JISOO-

"Guys you know what? i just saw Seonghwa and Iseul kissing at the shop she's working! even though its just a few seconds because i kind of interrupted them" Hwamin shouted to her friends getting to excited by her own.

"Ahhhh! you guys know that i adore him right? he has such a handsome face and he has that cool feeling, Ahhh! I'm jealous of Iseul, but then i ship!" Hwa min said full of excitement while her friends, Jisun and Sookyung just rolled their eyes out of annoyance.

"When will i ever?" she groaned then sitting down on her chair.

Just then her eyes lit up at the sight of her friend Joohyuk which she also adore a lot.

"Guys, guys, did you see? Joohyuk just waved at me! I'm dying!" she said full of sarcasm.

"I swear Hwa min, if you don't stop fangirling over those boys you wont find a boyfriend" SooKyung said.

"Well, at least I'm better then you guys, i like people my age who looks handsome and their kind, not like you guys who likes old people that you know that you know they wont be able to return their feelings to you" Hwamin says in a sassy tone.

"Hey Hwamin" Jisoo, a boy, greeted her, he is one of Hwamin's close friends.

"Hey Jisoo, did you get what i wanted?" Hwamin held her hand out waiting for Jisoo to give her the thing she asked for.

"Yup" Jisoo gave her the chocolate milk she has been craving for.

"Oh yeah, Jisoo did you know that Seonghwa and Iseul kissed? i bet their dating now" Hwa min once again fangirled over Seonghwa.

Jisoo being her best friend for a long amount of time has gotten used to Hwa min being all hyped about boys, but it sure did annoyed him, mainly because Jisoo has a crush on Hwamin, of course being the dense girl Hwamin is, she didn't know that Jisoo had crush on her.

"Psst, Jisoo" Sookyung whispered.

"Yeah?" he answered, still looking at Hwa min who was talking to Jisun which was sitting down in front of them.

"Valentines coming up soon, what are you going to give her" Sookyung said making Jisoo look at her.

"What? what do you mean? i don't l-like anyone" he stuttered.

"Don't lie Jisoo, i and your sister Jisun already know that you like Hwamin" Sookyung said lowering her voice.

"Ya-yah! be careful with what you say, she's right in front of us right now"

"Oh, you're not denying? that means you do like her" Sookyung said teasing Jisoo which made him stand up from his seat going outside of class towards the hall dragging Sookyung with him.

"Okay, i admit it i like her!" Jisoo raised his tone embarrassed of his confession, they were lucky that the school hall was empty or people would know his secret.

"Well then, aren't you tired seeing Hwamin 'fangirling' over boys" Sookyung says quoting the word fangirling with her hands.

"Yeah i do, but what can i do, thats just who she is" Jisoo said getting reminded of all the fangirling his crush did.

"Well, what if i told you i have the solution to it and make her like you" Sookyung says making Jisoo look at her.

"What?! but... how?"

"Simple, you just need to give her this candy, it's a love candy, the one that eats it will be in love with the one that gives the candy" Sookyung said grabbing a candy out of her pocket.