I stood up and quickly scattered around the desk table grabbing everything that was mine before heading out, with my bestfriend right by my side. All you could see is papers flying and students running and cheering they're way out of the hell hole everyone calls school. I'll be returning in just two short months after summer. Shaking my head at the thought of being barley half way through my high school life.

I felt two muscular arms wrap around my waist and I giggled turning around to be greeted by my close friend Matt. He put his arm over my shoulder and we walked out the building together.

"Any of you guys want a gum?" He laughed I took one and so did Lex.

"So what're your plans for the summer guys?" Lex asked I sighed and shrugged.

"The usual get money, and met new bitches." I laughed at Matt, thinking about what I wanted to do this summer.

I needed a way to get out of the house more and since I'm already sixteen gonna be seventeen in four months, a job is a perfect excuse.

"Honeslty I think I'm gonna get me a job." They both looked at me and laughed.

"What's so funny?"

"Youre serious?" Matt laughed.

"Yeahhhh, why wouldn't I be?" With a little confusion evident in my voice, I looked at them like they were both stupid.

"Nah, nevermind." He said shaking his head I rolled my eyes and followed him and Lex towards his car.

"How about I take us to go get some drinks? And then we could figure out what our plans are for tonight."

"Me and lex already made plans." I laughed.

"Okay so thenn...?" Lex scoffed looking at him.

"Who said you were invited?" I laughed and looked at Matt through the mirror.

"Yeah Matt who said you were invited?" He glared at lex.

"Well aren't you two, two rays of sunshine today." He sarcastically smiled while turning up the radio and driving out of the schools parking lot.

"Can you take me home I gotta get ready?" He sighed and nodded while I texted Ben back to start heading to my house.

"Why can't I go out with you guys tonightttttt?" He whined.

"Oh gosh stop whining I hate it." I laughed while looking at the two, Lex made a bunch of gagging noises and I shook my head.

"You guys are so rude, dont even know how we're friends. Like im so kind enough to drive y'all around but nooooo, I can't even get an invite anywhere." It's funny how he was such a bad ass looking typa guy but really was sooooo sensitive.

"Oh calm down Matt, I'm gonna text you the address when I'm done getting ready. Gosh." He smiled, stopping in front of my house.

"Alright text me when you guys are home, I love you Putas." They exchanged their 'love yous' and I quickly went into my house.

I wasn't a only child. I had two older sisters and three younger brothers, one of them being a baby. I was the middle child but the oldest one in the house. My two older sisters, Angelina and Sam had already moved out the house at the age of 18 and are already living their own lives with kids.

My mom had just had my little brother Mike. A couple years before that my little brother David was born and a couple years before him Eric was born. David was only 11 and Eric was 15. I was closer to Eric because we helped eachother out when we needed something. David was just a quite kid, pretty chill honeslty. And Mike, he just cried all damn day.