They're Not Ordinary

Leo's pov

So this guy wants to test our fighting skills? 

Well shīte.

ME AND PERCY CAN'T USE OUR POWERS.  I mean OBVIOUSLY Percy is great at hand to hand combat and sword fighting.  But I on the other hand don't have the amazing fight skills he has.

I still am great and hand to hand combat but when it comes to weapons I'm usually not the best since I use different tools as weapons.  I'll just hope for the best.  ( does he actually use that as a weapon? Sorry it's been soo long since I've read the books)

—TIME SKIP WOOP-DI-DO—
Percy's pov

Fury is leading us to the training room, taking us through these twisty hallways.  He's probably trying to make us unable to escape.  It's not working. But I'll roll with it. 

We're finally at the training room, tony trailing behind us. 

This.

Place.

Is.

AMAZHANG!!! ( see what I did there -w-)

This place has all sorts of weapons (obviously none of the Greek or Roman kind) and had an Olympic sized swimming pool!!!

This place is heaven. 

"Ok now that we're here we're going to start with athletics," said Fury. 

-time skip (I have no idea how to do these types of scenes).-

"What the hell are you guys?!?!? The youngest Olympic athletes in the world?!?!?," yelled Tony.  "Basically," said Leo.  "Not even going to retaliate," said Tony. 

"It's quite obvious both of you are very gifted in the athletics area but are you the same in both weapon and hand to hand combat?" Questioned Fury.

Percy's  pov
This guy is underestimating us.  I bet you anything he can through at us we'll defeat.  Since we defeated Gae-"UGH!"  " PERCY??!!," yelled Leo.  I fall to one knee. The memories.  They hurt.  I could have saved them, but I didn't.  "PERCY it's in the past! Come on you're ok I'm here for you." Said Leo.  I get up off the ground shakily.  "Yea.  Yea, you're right," said Leo though I could see the pain in his eyes too. 

We both have gone through so much. 

Third pov

Tony and Fury give each other a look.  These two aren't ordinary teenagers.  Something weird is going on. 

(AND THATS A WRAP GUYS I'm sooooooooooooooooooo sorry I haven't updated it took me forever to think of what this chapter was going to be about!! And I've been reading so many of things that it's just gone to the back of my mind.  I'll try to update more often but sorry to say no promises. HAVE A GOOD DAY!!! (Or night I don't know when you'll  read this)