Wtf

(A/N I love shelter also here's the next chapter!!!!! Though it will prob be crap bu bye)

Leo's pov

Life is good, ok not really. Me and calypso are living a happy life but we are also grieving. What are we grieving about.

The seven

Or technically the 5. 5 because the only other person that survived was Percy. Though he's not doing To well. Loosing annabeth was really hard on him.

Me and Percy are like brothers instead of cousins. So right now we are walking around the city. Calypso wanted to stay back at camp and help out the satyrs with the strawberry fields.

Tony's pov ( I love tony I don't know why lol)

As always I was fashionably late. Which meant I was 30 minutes late. Which also meant a lot of yelling from fury. ( short time skip) "TONY DO YOU UNDERSTAND," screamed a furious fury. (Punsss :P) "Ok ok I get it I'll be here early next time." "Ok down to business now," stated fury.

Fury passes probably the thinnest file I've ever seen to Capsicle. "Wait a Second WERE going after a 16 year old!!!" Yelled Capsicle. "Give me that file," says Natasha. I could see her eyes widen after reading the file. I look over her shoulder to probably see the worst file I've ever seen for a 16 year old.

Name: Leo K. Valdez

DOB: 6/17/2000

Felonies: Set things on fire. Set his mothers workshop on fire and killed her, ( maybe innocent). Was seen traveling across the the world with other destructive teenagers. Etc. (like hell im writing all his felonies down lol)

Woah was all I had to say.

Then because the world wasn't already confusing enough I hear Thor squeal like he just met Dan and Phil. (I love those guys and I would prob faint if I ever saw those guys)

Wtf is going on?!?!?!?

(How's this chapter, hope its good) bu bye