| AOTJ 181: One-shot Special |

Start from the beginning

You are here to relieve my boredom as I wait for my sister to finish shopping and to entertain the readers.

The girl raised a brow in confusion. "What? Shopping? Readers? What the hell are you talking about?"

Enough! The voice yelled in her mind. Let us proceed with the story!

Before the girl could protest and ask more questions, she stopped and looked behind her, feeling an eerie aura.

A loud yelp escaped from her lips as a huge face was staring at her, smiling creepily.

"What the---what! Wh-!" She stuttered as she stood and stared dumbfounded at the huge face.

The titan reached up a huge hand and attempted to grab the girl.

Her instincts kicked in and she leaped out of the titan's reach, rolling over to her side.

She looked up and saw a huge hand looming above her, nearing.

The girl jumped backwards and skidded to a halt, right at the edge of the building.

"Authoria!" She yelled, looking at the sky. "What the hell should I---"

She was cut off as another hand reached out towards her. Either she was fast or this guy was just slow.

With a surprised yelp, the girl made one step back--- sad thing was, it was just plain air, since she was at the edge of the roof

Shit.

She thought as she fell, her surroundings becoming just a blur.

Then, everything went black. Foosh~

Oi, peasant. Wake up.

With a jolt, the girl sat up.

The teen looked around her. As far as she could tell, she was in a room.

"The brat's awake."

She whipped her head and saw a grumpy man sitting cross-legged on a couch not too far from the bed she was sitting on.

He was folding his arms as he stared at her. He looked like he was going to kill somebody.

Beside him was a blond man with eyebrows which made the girl think about a thick worm which somehow latched itself onto his face.

Both were looking like they were judging her, and it was a pretty bad way of greeting someone, in her opinion.

"Hello!" A voice said, causing the girl to flinch.

She turned her head to see a woman with brown hair grinning at her. She was sitting on a stool beside the bed.

"How are you?" She asked, still grinning.

The girl stared at the woman with a weird expression.

"What do you think, glasses?" The grumpy one stated, his words laced with sarcasm. "The brat just fell from a house and almost died, do you think she's alright?"

The brown haired woman nodded in agreement, ignoring the man's rude tone. "Indeed, that was a stupid question."

"Anyway, who are you, then?" She changed her question.

That's what I wanna know, too. The girl thought.

"About that, I...."

She glanced at the ceiling in frustration. Authoria! You're my damn creator, what's my name?