chapter 9

Tris POV
Me and Lynn go to her favorite store and buy clothes like hers cause we dress the same then we go and some lingerie for Four. He we be so happy. Then we get some food cause we didn't get breakfast. Then we buy make up then some swim suits cause we love to swim. Then we shower stuff and we buy some shoes cause I don't have any. Then we go home. When we get there Four is already at the door pacing. "Where have you been" " we went to the mall" "ok I cleared some room for you some go put your stuff up then we can go swimming with the gang" " ok Four " then we went and put up my stuff then put on our swim suits. My is a black Bikini and so is Lynn's but mine shows more. Then we go to the pool and see the gang with there feet in so we push them in. Then when Four surfaces his face was so funny me and Lynn went to the diving boards and we did three flips in the air then dive in. When we surface Four comes over still mad that we pushed them in. Then he throws me over his shoulder gets out then goes to the diving boards and does two flip and a dive still holding me. While we are under water I kiss him and kisses back but I pull away and swim away from him soon he is chasing me. Finally I get tried and can't breath so I get out of the pool and a water then I start coughing really bad and Four is right beside me worried. When I get down I say "I just swallowed a lot of water " then I start yawning so Four says "it is bedtime" "why" "cause we have to talk when we get into the room so " "ok" then Four picks me up and carries me to the room.
%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%
Hey guys how was it I hope you like it. I will try to update tomorrow.
Vote and Comment
Love y'all
Kaylin