jealous (pt. 1)

A/N: It's been awhile but i kind of feel like writing again idk we'll see how this goes sorry if i'm a little rusty it's been forever!

Harry's POV

I walked out of potions class with my girlfriend Ginny and gave her a kiss before she went her way and I went mine. I was on my way to my next class when i was abruptly pulled into a secluded hallway to my left. As my vision focused I caught a glimpse of white blonde hair, I immediately knew who it was, he had been doing stuff like this ever since i started dating Ginny. "What do you want Malfoy?" I grunted, trying to wriggle out of his firm grip on my waist.

He pushed me up against the corridor wall before leaning in and whispering into my ear, "I couldn't help myself after I caught you staring at me in potions, you like what you see Potter?"

I had not been staring at him! Okay, maybe once or twice I had glanced over at him, but only to make sure he wasn't getting up to any trouble. That was definitely the only reason. "I wasn't staring at you! Why would I ever do that?!", I yelled.

"I know you fancy me Potter, you're only with Ginny to try to forget about me, it isn't working is it?", he said, his breath on my neck making me shiver. "I uh w-what are you talking about, I o-only like girls.", I stammered.

"Oh really? so you're saying this does nothing for you?" he said softly before dipping his head and pressing his lips to my neck. I inhaled sharply and my knees almost gave out as he kissed my neck. I got lost in how good it felt accidentally murmuring, "mmm Malfoy." I was really hoping he hadn't heard but sure enough right after that he pulled away and said, "You only like girls huh?" with a smirk on his face before turning on his heel and walking away.

After I got my breathing to return to normal I stumbled out of the hallway and to my next class. I couldn't believe what had just happened, why did i react like that to Draco's touch? There was no way that it was because I actually liked him or anything like that. I thought about it through the rest of my classes and through quidditch practice, finally being broken out of my daze as my girlfriend approached me in the common room,

"Heeeyyy Harry." she said in a singsong voice. As I turned to look up at her, her eyes flew open wide before she exclaimed, "WHAT IS ON YOUR NECK HARRY?! ARE YOU CHEATING ON ME???". Her shouts continued as I hurried over to the nearest mirror and sure enough a purple love bite was on my neck right where Draco had been kissing, although it wasn't that prominent on my tan skin it was definitely visible. My mind couldn't help but wonder for a second how love bites would look on Draco's pale skin, what was wrong with me?! My girlfriend is about to rip my head off and that's what i'm thinking about!

"I uhh it's nothing Ginn, probably got it during Quidditch practice." I mumbled. "DO I LOOK STUPID TO YOU HARRY?! I CAN'T EVEN LOOK AT YOU," she screamed before storming to her room.

My heart was heavy as I walked to my room, did Malfoy really do all of that just to make Ginny break up with me? I should've been more sad about losing my girlfriend but somehow what he did hurt more.

The next day I planned to confront Draco, no way was he getting away with what he'd done to me. I found him before he got to his first class after breakfast and pushed him into an empty classroom. "What the fuck Potter? What are you d-", he was cut off as I shoved him causing him to stumble into one of the desks. "How could you do that? Was that your plan all along? To make Ginny break up with me? I told you I'm straight! Why didn't you just listen and leave me alone!" I seethed taking a few steps toward him, ready to shove him again if necessary.

Not to my surprise, he acted completely unfazed and replied in a cool tone, "Sure Potter, that's why you were practically moaning my name yesterday? Because you're so straight? I guess I'll just have to prove it once and for all." he said wrapping his arm around me and spinning us so I was the one against the desk. I tried to move but he had a firm grip on my ass this time to keep me still. "Let me go Malfoy." I choked out, very aware of his body pressing into mine making my breathing erratic. He shifted his weight so that our groins brushed one another, and even though we had our robes on I still visibly shuddered. Draco just raised his eyebrows at me before starting to kiss on my neck, it wasn't long until he reached an incredibly sensitive spot and I let out a soft moan. He pulled away abruptly, he then leaned forward so our lips were almost touching and said softly," Tell me if you want to me to stop." He searched my face for a few seconds waiting for me to say stop and when I didn't he whispered, "knew it.", before crashing his lips into mine.

When his lips touched mine electricity flowed through my nerves, it felt as if every touch affected me 2x more than normal. So you can only imagine the state I was in when he grinded his hips into me. He continued doing this as his voice came out in a low drawl, "Are you going to keep telling me you don't like guys after this, Potter?" "N-no." I said before squeezing my eyes shut, the pleasure from what he was doing was starting to grow unbearably.

Unfortunately this was when Draco completely pulled away from me, "proved it", he said flashing me a smug grin. This was when the door flew open and we sprang apart only to see Ginny standing in the doorway, "There you are Harry!" she said oblivious to what had been happening just before she walked in, "I forgive you baby, just don't let it happen again", she said before pressing her lips to mine. I glimpsed Draco as me and Ginny's lips touched, noticing the hurt clearly etched on his face before he turned around and walked out slamming the door.

A/N: Should I do a part 2? Let me know!