In The Closet Of Amy Farrah Fowler: COMPLETED

In The Closet of Amy Farrah Fowler:

Disclaimer: You know very well I don't own my favorite show…if only…

A/N: I wanna say thanks to everyone for reading 'The Drunken Sheldon Incident' and 'Not So Sober, Sheldon'. I really apreciate guys!! I decided to put another story up here from Fanfiction.net here on Wattpad. Enjoy:)

In The Closet of Amy Farrah Fowler:

(Sheldon's POV)

It was one of those nights again, dear lord I hate when this happens. For some reason, I can't sleep. Date night didn't go very well, when Amy came over to the apartment she seemed distress. I had offered her a hot beverage of course, but she didn't accept and I thought I was okay with it.

But for some reason, seeing her discomfort and in stress, I asked her what was wrong. She told me that it was nothing that everything was fine.

When we began watching a movie I recorded on the television that I enjoyed very much, it was Doctor Who. As I began sinking into my comfort watching the movie, I noticed that Amy seemed sadder; I had felt something inside me. I couldn't understand the feeling; I felt the urge to comfort her.

So I held her hand, she didn't flinch in surprise or even looked at me. Instead she moved her hand away harshly, I felt hurt by Amy's rejection to hold my hand.

I wanted to hold her hand now, just thinking about it. It made me realize the germs that were probably already creating in my hand.

When I looked back at Amy, she seemed a bit far away from me now, this bothered me. Amy was never like this, she always been close to me. I knew she was lying, something was wrong with her.

"Amy," I said, she turned to look at me, "Are you sure you're alright?"

Her expression was dead and serious, but it soften a bit when she spoke, "Nothing is wrong, Sheldon…Can we continue watching the movie?"

I should've have let it go, but I pressed on because I wanted to know what was wrong with her, "Why didn't you want to hold my hand then."

I had paused the movie then, she seemed angry by then and she was silent for a little, "Sheldon…" she looked at me then after she had been looking down, "I…I just want to be left alone."

Amy began leaving; I got up and stopped her, "Wait, Amy." She turned around, "Look, Sheldon. Just leave me alone, I have a lot running through my mind. You wouldn't care so please, I'm just going to leave."

I felt something jolt inside me, I pressed my hand on the door to stop her from opening the door, "Amy…I do care. I care about you a lot. I know something is wrong with you, is it me?"

I hoped it wasn't me, I just hoped…but it wasn't.

I saw her eyes get a bit puffy and red, "Sheldon…" that was the only thing she said, "I…I can't tell you."

To make me open the door, she kissed my cheek which left me in shock, "Good night, Sheldon."

Then she left.