thirty two.

A/N: double? okay i guess ;) :D

****

"Home sweet home!" Scott exclaims as he runs into Mitch's house as soon as they get there.

"Hey!" Mitch laughs as he watches Scott. "Babe, we gotta get your stuff first!"

"In a minute. I missed this place so much," Scott says, smiling as he looks around.

"Okay, it's been a minute. Can we get your stuff now? I wanna get everything done so we don't have to worry about it later," Mitch says, raising his eyebrows as he watches Scott.

Scott pouts. "So bossy," he mumbles before walking back over to Mitch.

"Hey, do you wanna cuddle later or not?" Mitch asks, crossing his arms against his chest.

Scott giggles and runs back over to the moving truck.

Mitch chuckles and shakes his head, before also walking back to the moving truck to help.

"What are you doing?" Scott asks when he sees Mitch.

"Helping you," Mitch says as he walks into the moving truck.

"No, you go inside. It's not very much stuff," Scott tells him.

"Yeah right, sis. I can handle a couple of boxes," Mitch argues.

Scott sighs, and then he grabs a box and hands it to Mitch. "You win this round," he says.

"Mitch 1. Scott 0," Mitch smirks before turning and walking out of the moving truck with the box.

Scott laughs before grabbing two of the boxes and following Mitch into the house. "Where's Wyatt?"

"He's at the breeders right now. I thought he would stay there for a few days while you got settled down," Mitch says. "You know, I didn't want him to get into anything while you were unpacking."

"Oh. I can't wait to see the little guy. I missed him. We bonded, you know?"

"I saw the instagram pictures. I know," Mitch laughs. "Trying to steal my cat?" He sets the box down.

Scott grins and also places the box down. "I didn't think I had so much stuff..."

"It's not that much, if you think about it. It won't even take us ten minutes to get the boxes in. Though it might take a little bit longer for you to unpack. I'll help you though," Mitch smiles and gently kisses Scott cheek before heading back outside to get more boxes.

It only takes about twenty minutes for them to get all of Scott's boxes inside, and another ten minutes to get them all upstairs in Scott's room where he'll stay for if he ever wants privacy.

"And now the worst part of moving... unpacking," Mitch laughs.

"It's so freaking hot outside," Scott complains as he places the last box on the bed.

"You could always take your shirt off," Mitch says, wiggling his eyebrows suggestively.

Scott laughs and then shakes his head. "No, you don't want to see that..."

Mitch frowns and crosses his arms against his chest. "And why not?" He asks.

Scott shrugs. "My body is covered in bruises and scars," he mumbles.

Mitch bites his lip and walks over to Scott and hugs him. "I love you no matter what you look like..."

"I just don't want you to see that, okay? At least... not right now. They're still fresh bruises,"

Mitch gently rubs Scott's back and kisses his shoulder. "Okay, I understand that but... just know that I will love you unconditionally no matter how many bruises and scars you have. That just means you're a survivor and you were brave. No one should have to go through what you've been through."

"Can we not talk about it right now? I just... want to unpack,"

"How about I go get some drinks for us? That should help cool you down," Mitch says before turning and walking out of the bedroom, leaving Scott alone.

Scott bites his lip before walking into the connected bathroom in his bedroom. He takes his shirt off as he stands in front of the mirror. He frowns when he sees the many bruises on his chest. All from Alex.

Scott hates that it got to this point but he's glad Alex will never hurt him again.

"Scott?"

Scott gasps as soon as he hears Mitch's voice, and quickly goes to put his shirt on, but it's too late.

Mitch walks into the bathroom and frowns when he sees Scott, halfway putting his shirt on. "Scotty?"

"I-I didn't want you to s-see me like this," Scott mumbles.

"You're beautiful," Mitch says as he walks over to him.

"Mitch, please-" Scott goes to put his shirt on but Mitch stops him.

"No. Come on. Baby, do you really think you're ugly?" Mitch asks, frowning.

"You start to believe what others say after it's been drilled into your head for so long," Scott tells him.

"Well, who cares what those people think?" Mitch asks, scoffing. "They're just jealous-"

"They're not. Please. I don't want to do this right now," Scott says as he quickly puts on his shirt.

"Hey, how are you feeling? Any pain?" Mitch asks. "You've been lifting heavy stuff."

"No, but I'll take my pills after I finish unpacking," Scott says. He bites his lip slightly as he looks over at Mitch. "I know I sound selfish right now but just... thank you."

"For what?" Mitch asks, tilting his head slightly.

"For caring," Scott says before walking out of the bathroom.

Mitch smiles and then he quickly follows Scott. "Hey, that's what I'm here for!"

Scott chuckles and shakes his head. "Now can we please finish unpacking?"

"Sure, but you owe me cuddles afterwards," Mitch warns playfully.

"Well, I'm not gonna deny any cuddles, am I?" Scott grins.