Chapter 4: Meetings and Greetings

Chapter 4: Meeting and Greeting

Umm, had writer’s block, sorry for late updates ^-^

 Dedicated to The_Death_Wish for newest fan =3

On with the story!

~~I~~I~~I~~I~~I~~I~~I~~I~~I~~I~~I~~I~~I~~I~~I~~I~~I~~I~~I~~I~~I

       When I woke up, I decided I was gonna wear another kimono, but this one was a red. I strapped on my kunai holster and my katana. I grabbed a box of chocolate covered strawberries and left for the academy.

~~~~~~~~~~~

        When I got to the academy I kicked down the door and walked in. A couple people looked at me then turned back to what they were doing. I spotted Naruto and squealed loudly before glomping him.”You passed!” I gushed. I got off of him and looked around for a seat. The only empty one was by duck-butt.

      I sighed and made my way over to him.  When I sat down he didn’t say anything, so neither did I. Then I sneezed. I never sneeze, so someone must be talking about me. I felt some crazy strong chakra, so I looked around and located it in a corner. I knew 'they' were watching us, so I made a peace sign at them.Oooh, that sounds creepy. O.o

Third Person P.O.V

     “Is that the AkaBara girl?” Kurenai asked. The Hokage, squad leaders, some ANBU, and Ibiki where watching the genin.” That is,” the Hokage replied.” We found her a couple days ago outside the perimeter. She says she was just traveling and that her family was murdered. She seemed rather happy about it.”

Then the said girl turned around and made a piece sign at them, and everyone gasped.” How can she see us?” someone muttered.” She is in fact an AkaBara.” the Hokage mused.” So,” the Hokage started,’ who wants her?” He sat there amused as every sensei argued about who should get her, besides Kakashi, who was buried in his book.

     “I’ll take her.” he muttered. Lord Hokage agreed and everone went into a discussion on the Uchiha.

Akira’s P.O.V

Naruto made his way over to us and squatted on Sasuke’s desk.”What’s so special about you?” he complained. By then Sakura and Ino came crashing through the door. They were going to scream something but the saw Naruto in Sasuke’s face and screamed instead,” What are you doing in my Sasuke-kun’s face!?"

           I turned my head back to the two glaring boys’ faces. The kid in front of them moved backwards and in slow motion, pushed Naruto in to Sasuke so they were kissing! I tried to hold in my laughter, but I couldn’t. All the other boys started laughing too when Sasuke and Naruto broke apart and started spluttering and glaring at me.

    Some of the girls started anime crying and screaming about how there ‘Sasuke-kun’ is ’ruined’ ‘cause of Naruto. While I was still laughing, all the girls surrounded Naruto and beat him up. When Iruka came in, everyone settled down and became quiet.