Subs

I'm an aide for my first block this semester [of my junior year] and I love it. I love it love it love it love it. The teacher is one of my all time favorites and he's great. Only, I do........... everything. I grade his papers, I put his papers in the gradebook, I make his quizzes....  In other words..... Everything aide's are NOT supposed to do. He's out occasionally, doing things. Things like helping his mother through her time in the hospital [it's a very sad situation and I hope it gets better] but that's not what this is about. This is a rant. About the flipping substitute teachers!

I have a desk. It's a very nice desk. It's a very big desk. And it... Is... MINE. It's where I grade and such. But... no. When we have a sub... they take that desk. The nice desk. The desk that isn't dusty because I try to keep it nice and clean. My desk. And I have to sit at my teacher's desk which is not only dusty, but extremely rude. I mean, come on! I don't want to use the teacher's desk. I'm not a teacher.

OH! And don't get me started on that! When he's gone, I have to teach!!!!!!! I mean, oh meh goodness. That really doesn't help my anxiety any! I took his class, yeah. I know the material, yeah. But don't make me teach! I am NOT a good teacher. You don't let a junior teach classes, we are some of the most irresponsible people I have ever met.

This got really off track. I'm sorry >.<

Anyway, my desk. I just want my desk. Is that too much to ask for?