3. Late night break in

Start from the beginning

 I got so caught up by looking through the glass doors at this room that I almost forgot the reason I came into their garden. Right as I was going to turn around to leave, I noticed something on the floor of the room, the basketball. It must have some how rolled through the open doors, and since there was no one in the room, I decided to go inside to quickly get the ball. But oh did I think wrong about someone not being in the room.

Tyler's Pov

The cold water splashed over my hands as I washed them in the sink after doing my business. I really hate it so much when you have to get up in the middle of the night to go to the toilet. Plus, I was in the middle of a really good dream as well.

Just as I was about to unlock my door to go back into my room, I heard footsteps and a faint shuffling coming from the other side of the door. I paused with my hand on the door knob trying to be as quiet as I can to see if I could hear it again. I stood there for about a minute and heard nothing.

maybe your just imagining things.

Shut up brain, this isn't a good time to have a conversation.

your probably just going insane.

I told you to stop it! I'm not insane.

Then why are you so scared to go back into your room when there's nothing in there? Your just being paranoid.

I rolled my eyes and huffed. Maybe you're right, I probably am being paranoid. So with that, turned the knob and swung the door right open but froze still when I saw a boy in my room, not just any boy though. It was the purple haired boy. My  mouth dropped open as I stared right at him and he seemed to be as shocked as me. He dropped what looked like to be a basketball in his hands and took a couple steps backwards. I then looked down remembering I was wearing nothing but boxers and blushed a bright red.

" W-what are y-you d-doing here?" I stuttered trying to sound fierce but it only came out more timidly.

"I-I-I can explain, I wasn't trying to steal any  thing, I onl-"

I cut him off before he could finish his sentence." What did you take!?!"

"No-no!, I promise I didn't take any thing of yours, I jus-"

"Just wait till I call the cops on you!! Then you can explain!" I said fiercely.

His mouth suddenly fell agape, and I saw him slightly turn his head toward the open glass doors. I could tell by the look on his face that he was that he was planning to make a run for it but just as he was about to run, I raced towards the doors beating him to it and shutting the doors just as he was about to get out.

" Hey no pleaase. Can you let me go and we can both just forget about it?" he begged desperately.

"NO."

"Why not?"

" BECAUSE YOU BROKE INTO MY BEDROOM AT NEARLY 2 IN THE MORNING THAT'S WHY!" I practically screamed at his face.

He looked a little taken back at what I said. "But-" He paused and sighed. "Okay. If you're gonna play it that way, then I'm gonna have  get out myself."

"W-wait wha-"

But before I could finish my sentence, he tackled more to the floor, straddling me and pinning me down so I couldn't get up. I kicked my legs and tried to sit up but his muscly arms were way too strong for me too handle. Sighing at how weak I was, I eventually gave up and lay there as he was still sat on top of me.

"You already give up, baby boy? You didn't put up much of a fight."

I stared him in the eyes and clenched my jaw as his purple hair drooped slightly over his face.

" DO-NOT-EVER, call me that again."

He just smirked and ran his hand through his hair as he went to grab the door handle and slide it open all while still sitting above me. Then he quickly got up and sprinted out the door before I even had the chance to do anything. I just laid there still staring up at the ceiling as I thought about everything that just happened. I sighed and got up tiredly walking over to my bed, all too dazed and confused  to even think about anything, I honestly just couldn't even be bothered anymore. I'll figure it all out in the morning , but now I just want to sleep.

Josh's Pov

I ran and ran not even turning my head the slightest bit to look back. My mind was all just too fuzzy and I could not fully comprehend what had just happened. I climbed back over the fence into my garden, ran inside the house and shut the door tight. My face was bright red and I was taking deep breaths trying to catch my normal breathing pace back. I then turned around to see Jordan sitting up on the kitchen counter with a puzzled look upon his face.

"Why'd you take so long?"

" It's a long story." I said still huffing.

" Yeah okay...but.. where's the ball? I thought that was the whole point you went over in the first place."

I threw my head back and groaned. "God damn it!"

Jordan cocked his head slightly to the side and raised an eyebrow.

"I was so caught up in what was happening I completely forgot about it." I moaned." I'll tell you the story in the morning, but now, I just want to sleep. We have our first day of school tomorrow and I'm gonna be a total wreck in the morning get any sleep."

He nodded his head and stood up to go to bed. I followed after him still too tired and confused to think straight. But one thing I know for sure is that I still had that boy on my mind, and to be honest he looked pretty cute laying underneath my like that ;)