chapter 1

tom sat up with a scream. his 'lol ur not harry styles' shirt was stuck to his sweaty chest. he'd had a nightmare - as usual. ever since tom came back from america all he'd wanted was a mate. he stood up and went over to the window. the night was dark and dangerous looking. just as he was turning around something caught his eye. two red eyes were staring at him from one of the bushes.

~ dog
i had been sitting in the bushes for what seemed like ages. watching the blonde boy, that i loved so dearly. suddenly i heard a scream and i sat up. i could help it, i just had to look. in the window the blonde boy was standing. i could take my red eyes off him. he was glorious. his forehead glistening in the moonlight and his hair looking like he had spent the night holding a fork into the toaster. and that's when he saw me. i pushed my tail into my mouth to not sigh, pushing myself further into the bushes.

~ tom
there was a monster in my garden. my brain told me to close to window and go back to bed, but my heart told me to go outside. one minute later, i found myself in the wet grass, only a few feet from the bushes and the monster. my feet paddled over to the bushes.
"excuse me... sir. im tom" i whispered, knowing that i sounded stupid. that's when i heard the howl.

~ dog
fuck! i had ruined my chances. now Tom would never like me. i pulled the stick out of my ass, flinching at the bittersweet pain.
"are... are you a... a monster?" tom whispered, his voice breaking at the last word. "oh god what am i doing... i'm going mad" he said, crying. he sat down into the moist grass and dried his tears with the t-shirt. i had to make a move. first i put my paws out, then my feet and lastly my face. tom didn't even notice, so i went up behind him putting a paw on his shoulder.

this is what i look like.