Sleep

Frank's P.O.V

"Frank, you look exhausted, dude." Bert pointed out as we walked to school, and as the rain sprinkled like most against my sweatshirt hood. Yeah, I was tired, maybe not exhausted, but definitely tired. I'm worrying about everything way too much it's making me unable to sleep at night now. I rubbed my eyes and looked over at Bert with raised eyebrows.

"Really? What made it obvious? My constant eye rubbing, the bags under my eyes? Or the fact I was ten minutes late, putting my shirt on half way out of the house?" I asked only mildly sarcastic. He put his hands up to his chest, giving me a face that screamed, "I'm innocent." I rolled my eyes and moved my bangs out of my face as the school neared in the distance. Today wasn't supposed to be too bad since a lot of people were leaving due to trips, a the classes would be small, so hopefully that means less shit to do.

"So... I heard a little rumor going around.." Bert piped up. I raised an eyebrow at his interesting information.

"So? There's always rumors, like when someone thought Gerard was actually a girl and he was pregnant. They called him fat for no reason." I pointed out, tightening my grip on my backpack straps. "It's just--all fucking bullshit." I seethed as I could clearly see the outline of the school. I felt Bert put his hand over my shoulder.

"Calm down, dude. I was just going to say I heard Jamia liked you.." Bert said shrugging. I stopped in my tracks. Since when has she liked me? I remember when we were cool, things were fine. Then I started dating Gerard and she was always mad at me, or annoyed, they're practically the same thing. I looked over at Bert was still looking at me.

"You're shitting me." I said biting the inside of my lip in rage. I was just so pissed off today. He shook his head. I let out a huff of air as we walked into school and I spotted Jamia at one of her friends a lockers. Fuck it, I'm feeling rebellious today. "Yo, Jamia!" The hallway quieted as they heard my voice while others snickered and looked at me. Yeah, whoah, the quiet kid spoke up, miracle, I know. I walked over to her so we were face to face. She stared at me confused.

"Anything you need, Frank?" She asked adjusting her shirt collar. Pulling her shirt collar down, basically. Apparently she didn't get the memo that I was a flaming gay. I took in a breath asking why she liked and that I wasn't interested, but then no words came out. I struggled for a second before I managed something.

"Nope, have a nice day." I rushed before walking away briskly as people laughed. Stupid, stupid, stupid! You did it! You did it again! You wasted your damn breath! I can't talk, I can't talk... Don't talk, don't br-

"Frank! What's wrong?" I looked at Bert, but all I could see was my fathers angry face. I shook my head and ran to the bathroom. I ran in and found a ninth grader looking at me slightly scared. He rushed out and I shook my head as tears stung my eyes. I looked in the mirror and noticed how tired I did look. I had a hallucination of my dad. Why? I slid down the wall and furiously pulled my sleeves up as I scratched at my arms. I cringed as the pain radiated trough my whole arm, and as I felt small dots of blood fall from fresher wounds. This is totally gonna fuck up my arms... I started to quietly sob as I think of what my life is coming to. Where is it going? Because God damn, I'm starting to think I'm going to get nowhere.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Will Frank I-earo, please come to the office, Frank I-earo to the office. Thank you." I looked up to the ceiling groaning.

"Not my fucking name." I grumbled as I stood up from my spot on the bathroom floor. I have no clue how long I've been in here, but it must've been a long time.. I made my way to the office and see, non other, than Mr. Toro catting with the office women about whatever. I rolled my eyes as I stepped inside, then all eyes were on me. Great. Mr. Toro turned around and smiled at me. I internally groaned. "I guess I'm here to talk with you." I assumed out loud with raised eyebrows. His face became more serious.