At the Movies

Ashton: "How did I let you persuade me to watch this" You say to Ashton as you both take your seats at the back of the movie theatre. Ashton had persuaded you to watch a horror movie even though you hated them. "My charm tends to have that effect on the ladies." Ash says jokingly. You laugh in response. The lights went off and quite creepy music began to play. You quickly grabbed Ashton’s hand leaning closer to him. He laughed. "Scared already?" He said mockingly. "No I’m just preparing myself!" You say. "Don’t worry babe I’ll protect you." Ash said plating a kiss on your lips. 

Calum: You and Calum decided you couldn’t sleep so you went to the movies. A weird place to go at 1 in the morning but you had a craving for a movie. This was a movie theatre that stayed open 24/7. You and Calum were the only ones in your screen. "Open your mouth." Calum said. You weren't really watching the movie you both were sitting two seats apart facing each other. "Cal babe I’m not falling for that a second time." You both laugh. "No not like that, I’m gonna try a get a piece of popcorn in it" Calum says laughing. You open your mouth as Calum begins to throw. He missed about twenty pieces in a row. "Cal it's not even that hard." you said jokingly back. "It is when you keep flinching. Close your eyes." He said. You obeyed. "Open!" Calum whispered, he seemed to be much closer than before. You open your eyes and there was Calum sitting right in front of you. "Well hi!" You say laughing. Calum popped a bit of popcorn in his mouth before winking and kissing you. 

Luke: "That was a good movie." Luke said taking your hand in his as you walked out of the movie theatre. This was Luke's and your first date. You could tell Luke was incredibly nervous. "See I told you. Thanks for a lovely date Luke." Your brother beeped the car horn. "Well it was only lovely because you were there." he said making you blush. "We should do this again" he added. "We should." You brother beeped the horn again. "I should go..." you said. "See you soon." said Luke as he kissed your cheek and turned to walk away. "Come here you idiot!" You said grabbing his face and kissing his lips. 

Michael: "Michael!" You said in a hushed whisper as he through a piece of popcorn at you that had gone down your top. “I can get it for you if you want." He said winking. You smirked throwing a piece of popcorn at him. He through one back and thus began a popcorn fight in the middle of a packed theatre. "Excuse me" One of the staff said to you. "Could you please leave." She said in a snooty tone making you both laugh. You and Michael got your things. "See what you do Mr. Clifford, you’re a bit of a bad boy!" You say. “It was worth it." He says. "Was it really?" You ask back. He nodded before planting a kiss on your lips.