Kiss Me

Luke:   "I found out there's no such thing as a miracle.'' Luke sang loudly in the passenger seat next to you. You've both been on the road for a day and a half. It was your turn to drive. Luke continued singing the song flawlessly and when it was done he lowered the radio. You frowned at him as he looked out the window. You liked the song that was on. ''How long til we reach the motel?'' ''At least a couple of hours.''''Pull over then.'' You put on your turning signal and pulled over, curious as to why he wanted to stop. He opened the door and began walking. You watched as he stopped with his back to the car holding his hands at the front of his body. You get out of the car just to stretch your legs a little. Luke walks back looking satisfied. ''I don't think I could've held it much longer.'' he said grinning at you and zipping up his pants. You giggled and he stood by you looking at the sun. You didnt realize he was staring at you and not the sun. His hands took yours in his and he smiled at you before leaning down to your ear. ''Kiss me.'' He said making you shiver,even though it was at least 90 out. You leaned up on your tippy toes and pressed your lips against his feeling the cold metal pressed to your mouth.

Ashton: ''Oh come on Y/N just kiss me.'' Ashton said grinning maniacally. He had toothpaste dripping from his mouth and was chasing you around your shared bedroom. ''No way go wipe your mouth.'' You say giggling and throwing a pillow at him. He dodged it and lunged at you knocking you onto the bed. You screamed as he pinned you down holding your wrists and hovering over you. ''Now are we gonna do this the easy way or hard way?'' He asked smirking down at you. A little dabble of toothpaste fell onto your cheek and you both started laughing. ''Ewww Ash.'' You said as he wiped it off with his finger. ''All you gotta do is kiss me and it'll all be over.'' He said holding on to both wrists with one hand and tickling you with the other. You squirmed and tried throwing him off. You sighed knowing you were getting no where. His grip was snake like. ''Oh come on Its not like i'm asking you to lick it off my dick.'' He said scoffing. ''But Ashton if I kiss you Ill get toothpaste in my mouth and then my Recess Puffs will taste weird.'' You said pouting. ''Well if you want things done you gotta do it yourself.'' He said smirking and leaning down. ''Ash no-.'' you said but he cut you off with his mouth. He forced your mouth open with his tongue and you tasted the mintyness on your tongue. He pulled away and grinned.''You should probably wash that toothpaste off your chin.''

Michael: ''Its pretty huh?'' Michael said watching you admire his hair. ''Pretty's an understatement.'' You said running your fingers through his newly dyed hair. It looked like the sunset with its orange and yellow mixing together. ''I call it sunset.'' He said lying down on the bed and pulling you down with him.You lie down on your stomach next to him and touch his hair. ''I keep getting scared its gonna fall out in my hands.'' You say pulling your hand back. ''Me too.'' He said grinning at you. You look up at him for a little while a lie your head on his chest. You lie there in silence before you look up at him again.''Can you just kiss me already?'' You ask feeling slightly irritated you had to ask. He raises an eyebrow and smirks at you.''Eager are we?'' He asked as you sit up and face him. He sits up also and leans against the headboard. ''I just wanna make out for a little bit.'' You say shrugging.''Who says were only gonna make out a little bit.'' he says pulling you into his lap and rubbing his hand over your bare legs. ''Well then I just wanna make out a lot a bit.''You say grinning and putting a hand on his neck.''Thats better.'' He said pressing his lips to yours.

 Calum: Your eyes shot open at the feeling of being in midair. You were lying down on the couch sleeping off your afternoon cramps. It was that time of the month again. ''Sorry I didnt meant to wake you.''Calum said holding you to his chest. He was holding you bridal style.''Its okay.'' You mumbled and rest your head against his chest. He walked to your shared bedroom and gently set you down on the bed. You curled up in the fetal position and groaned as the pain went through your stomach. You felt a tear roll down your cheek as the feeling of someone kicking you in the stomach repeatedly rocked through your body. ''Baby are you okay?'' Calum asked sitting next to you.His eyebrows scrunched together in a frown. ''Im fine.'' You managed to get out. ''Ill get you some Advil.'' He said disappearing from your side. He was back a moment late with a cup of water and two little pills. You sat up with difficulty and he put his arm around your back and handed you the pills. You put them both at the back of your throat and gulped the water down.You lay back down and Calum lies next to you.''Is there anything else you need baby?'' He asks rubbing your arm.You nod weakly.''Can you just kiss me til the pain goes away.''

HEY YOU GUYS IM NOT DEAD I SWEAR !! IM SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING BUT ILL DEFINILENTLY UPDATE MORE SINCE ITS SUMMERRRRRRRRRRRRRR

QOTD: What do you want to be when you grow up ? I used to want to become a pilot in the air force but now I think I want to become a biochemist. hbu ?