Winter

AN: PLEASE READ THE AN IN THE LAST CHAP

Ashton:

"Throw another one, I dare you." You mocked glared back at Ashton, who stood further down the pathway from you. The two of you were in London, going out for a walk for some coffee. Ashton had decided to be a little shit and throw snowballs at you whilst you trudged ahead in the snow. Another pound in the back plus a fit of loud laughter behind you signalled that Ashton had thrown yet another snowball at you. You turned around to protest when another snowball flew straight into your chest. You cried out, protecting your chest area as you narrowed your eyes at Ashton, who was trying his hardest to look sincerely concerned when you knew all he wanted to do was laugh. "You shit dick," you muttered, leaning down and collecting some snow. Building up a pile of white mush, you aimed for Ashton and threw it as hard as you could and it landed straight into his stomach just before he could turn away. He groaned and raised an eyebrow at you.

Laughing, you broke out into a run and looked behind you to see Ashton had started running after you, laughing as well. You squealed as he became closer and closer and before you knew it he had a hand wrapped tightly around yours, pulling you to a stop and into his chest. The two of you laughed, trying to catch your breath and you grinned up at him.

"That hurt," he pouted and you shook your head, burying your face into his chest.

"You're an idiot," you said, your voice muffled.

"You're an idiot," he repeated, his voice strange and funny and sounding muffled from the tone he was using. You pulled away, grinning, and stood up on your tippy toes to place a peck on his lips. He grinned and you took his hand and led him forward; your body needed a coffee.

Calum:

"Cal, I can't skate for shit," you looked at him and then the ice-skates in your hands. He tugged on your hand gently, pouting.

"Pleeeeaaassssee," he begged. You bit down on your lip. "Ice skating is no fun in Australia. This is actually real. Besides, I'll teach you," he gave you a goofy grin and you sighed, smiling and putting on the skates. Calum cheered and you rolled your eyes with a laugh as you stood back up, wobbling slightly. You held Calum's hand tightly as he led you into the skating rink.

It was super busy that day, a lot of teenagers and little kids skating around. You didn't feel too embarrassed when you saw plenty of other people gripping on to the side of the rink, trying to skate. You felt a little intimidated when you saw others whipping past and some even doing twirls. You swallowed harshly as Calum led you on to the ice and immediately you were wobbling.

You gripped on to the edge of the rink and took tiny skates forward, feeling ridiculous. Calum skated forward before turning to face you, still holding on to one of your hands.

"Don't hold the edge, just hold on to my hand," he said and you gave him a cautious look before letting go of the edge and gripping on tighter to his hand. He grinned and started skating forward, moderately fast, and you slid along beside him, not really doing a lot of the work. "Look, you're skating!" He grinned cheekily down at you and you rolled your eyes, laughing.

"Yeah, I'm a pro," you teased. Calum gave a sly smile.

"Well in that case..." He let go of your hand and skated forward, leaving a small space between you. Your eyes widened.

"What are you doing?!" You said, staying still and praying one of the fast skaters wouldn't run into you.

"Skate towards me!" Calum said and you shook you head fiercely. "Fine, I guess I'll just have to leave you here in the middle of the rink all by yourself..." He slowly started to skate further away and immediately you skated forward, trying to grab on to him. He chuckled. "Wow, you really can't skate, can you?" He teased and you flipped him off whilst attempting to skate towards him.

AN: PLEASE READ THE AN IN THE LAST CHAP