|Ethan| Teasing |

(Y/N)

You sat outside of your boyfriend Ethan's recording room. He lets out silly remarks and screams.

"I've been spooked!" He giggled. You heard him say more about how it was 'spoopy'

"Oh my god! Why!" You heard him scream. There was a silence.

He let out a low groan that slightly turned you on.

Just then an idea pops in your head. You smirked to yourself as you got up and quietly opened his office door.

You creep stealthily over to his desk so you don't bring to much attention to yourself.

He takes a quick glance at you, then continued to play the game.

"Shit! Where'd he go?" He screamed at the game. You crawl under his desk avoiding the mess of cords.

You sit starring at his grey sweatpants, debating if this is a good idea.

You move closer to him, just as something scary happened you gently squeezed his member.

He let out a slight gasp as you continued to gently stroke him. He glanced down glaring at you.

You snickered and continued to stroke him. Suddenly he screamed and backed up in the chair.

"Fuck!" He made eye contact with you, he bit his lip debating something. He glared at you once again.

You smiled and batted your eyes, he slowly rolled back to his desk.

There was a large tent in Ethan's pants, you giggled to yourself and continued to gently rub him.

Ethan let out muffed groans passing them off as a cough.

You pulled down his pants, revealing his fully erect member, It shone with pre-cum.

You bit your lip and ran your finger over his tip. You continued to stroke his length.

"Shit...." he groaned shifting in his chair. He continued to muffle his groans.

"I-I can't s-see him!" He yells slightly stuttering. He coughs trying to cover it up. You smirk and take in his length with his mouth.

He gasps and tightly grips your hair, "hah I though I-I saw s-something, guess n-not." He fake laughing attempting to cover it up.

He pulls in closer to his desk, his member was now right in front of your face.

You started to deep throat him, stroking what didn't fit.

"A-ah, fuck...!" He groaned loudly. Quickly he paused the game and turned off the camera.

"Your lucky I love you..." he says breathless. You pop off and smile at him.

You push his chair back and sit up, you embrace him in a deep passionate kiss.

Your hand still gently rubbing his member. You crawled back down.

You took his member back in your mouth, continuing where you left off.

"Fuck baby..." he groaned leaning back in pleasure.
You felt his member throb in your mouth.

He was getting close to his climax, "Fuck! (Y/N) I'm gonna c-" he started to climax in your mouth.

"Ugh, fuck...." he groaned. You sucked him off till he finished climaxing.

You looked up at him and swallowed his hot seed. He sat catching his breath.

You climbed back onto his lap. He pulled you into a passionate kiss, now smiling at you.

"Guess your gonna have to make a new video."