You're quiet but have a secret talent

Start bij het begin

You were hoping it would work out.

5 years later, they got married.

TWO-BIT:
One thing you and Two-Bit had an common were your switchblades.
You didn't speak up very much in class. Whenever the teacher called on you, you would panic because everyone would stare at you. You wouldn't always get the answers right. One thing you did right was throwing knives. You could aim a bulls eye every time. You practiced and got very good.

On the way home from school, Two-Bit and Ponyboy pass your house. They were talking when all of the sudden, Two-Bit sees you in the garage throwing your knives. You were really good and had about 20 knives. You were just absentmindedly throwing your knives. 

He stopped and just watched. "She's really good." Two-Bit said to Ponyboy. You heard him and turned around. He went white.

"I'm sorry, I just thought you were really good and-" You cut him off.

"It's ok. You can come closer if you want." He took the offer and from the day on, he would stop and watch you every night. He just loved it.
STEVE:

Street racing was your passion. You weren't very popular in school, but when it came to street racing, you were a doll.

Steve Randle, your long time crush, has always stood out to you. He was so smart and had so much knowledge for cars. He seemed really sweet too and he looked so strong. Mentally and physically.

He was on sidewalk watching as you and the other driver were getting ready to race each other. When the girl dropped the flag, you took off. Everyone cheered as you two raced around Tulsa. Steve was really impressed with your driving, let alone the car you were driving.
He got excited when you both came back around and you won the race.

When you got out of the car, he walked over to you.

"Hey, that was some awesome driving." He complimented you.

"You think so?" You asked him. "Yeah, that was perfect." "Thank you so much." He smiled.

"You're Y/N Y/L, right?" You were kinda shocked. He knew your name. "How do you know that?" "I'm in your Biology class and I see in the halls all the time. I've always wanted to talk to you." You were stunned. Nothing could exceed this joy.

"You wanna go get a milkshake or something?" He asked you.

"Yeah, I'd love to. Thank you Steve." He looked shocked this time. "I see you in class and in the halls." He nodded and took your hand as you went to go get some milkshakes.

JOHNNY:

Ever since you moved to Tulsa when you were 9, you've practiced your talent. You were an amazing juggler. You had a hard time talking to people because of how shy you were. But man, could you juggle.

Johnny Cade was in your classes and he's always liked you. He liked you not because you were quiet, but because you might have a mind like his. Everyone laughed at you all the time because you wouldn't always get all the answers right. The jocks and the preps were the worst. Since they were the Socs, they would rub it in your face how rich they were. It was sad really. That's what they do for fun.

That's how you got your anger out. You would go to the lot and just juggle away while listening to nature and watch the sun go down.

Johnny got kicked out again and he ran to the lot crying. You felt so sorry for him.

You walked over to him, careful not to startle him, and tapped his shoulder. He looked up slightly startled.

"Hey, I just wanted to to talk."

"Oh, ok." "You wanna see something?" You asked him.

"Yeah, sure." You got up and got your matches. You lit them together in the palm of your and and started juggling fireballs. Johnny stared in amazement at this. He couldn't believe that you could do that. "Woah! You should do that in the talent show."

The next month, the talent show rolled around, and everyone snickered as you went up.

They stopped as soon as you started juggling.

DALLAS:

You were always so active. You were very flexible. You hung out at the DX a lot because your best friend likes to flirt with Soda. They hit it off and you would just drink a Pepsi or something while you're there.

Dallas Winston always caught your eye. Ponyboy was assigned your partner for your Biology project. He was really nice to you and you were happy about that. You didn't know him very well, so you were kinda shy. You loved going over because you got to see Dallas.

You and Ponyboy were showing off each other's tricks. He could do a few good tricks, but you were still better.

He could do an aerial, but you could a standing back tuck and an aerial. You did a standing half twist and a back aerial as Dallas and the gang watched from the porch. "Dang, who knew she could do that?" Two-Bit commented. You then did a roundoff back handspring back tuck then bounced back and repeated it. Without stopping.

"Glory, she's good." Soda gasped.

"What a pro." Dallas clapped. She turned around. She saw the gang and Ponyboy and Dallas staring at her.

"You're a real doll. That was some talent." He complimented you. "Thanks. I've had a lot of practice and I got pretty good." You smiled.

"That was perfect, man. You gotta show me how to do that."

He eventually got his standing back tuck and soon later, you both started showing your tricks to the gang.