-----

The sun was what woke Kiba up. He stifled a yawn and glanced down, smiling at the red head who was still sleeping on his chest. These were the moments where Kiba felt truly at peace. With the red head lying on his chest. Sleeping with him. Even just being next to him was enough for Kiba. He wouldn't have it any other way. He watched as Karin awoke, her messy red hair, and her cute eyes when she wasn't wearing glasses, only served to keep him entranced. 
"What?" She asked shyly, blushing as Kiba brushed her hair back from her face.
"You are so beautiful..." He murmured as he began to kiss her gently. Kiba moved his head away and then began to plant kisses on her neck, earning a sigh of contentment from Karin.

-----

Read at your own risk. Mature content ahead.

-----

"Kiba..." Karin moaned as Kiba continued to kiss her. His hands had now slid around and were touching her body. He tore her bra off with one quick movement and she gasped as she felt his hands roam to her breasts, then Kiba moved his head down and began to kiss and suck on them. The sensory pleasure was too much for Karin; she was taking short, shallow breaths and she couldn't control her hips properly, instinctively grinding up against Kiba's hardened member. Kiba stopped and lay Karin down on her bed. She blushed as she watched Kiba take a long, sweeping gaze, up and down her body, taking everything in. She instinctively covered her naked breasts with her hands, but Kiba pried them away gently.
"Don't. Karin, you are the most beautiful girl I've ever seen. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise." He said softly as he kissed her lips. He gently, almost hesitantly pulled her panties off. Karin blushed and looked away.
"It- it's my first time..." she whispered, almost inaudible. Luckily for her, Kiba could still hear it.
"I'll be gentle, it's my first time too. And I want it to be special." Kiba said reassuring. His heart was pounding. So many questions were bouncing around in his head right now. What if she didn't like it? What if he came first? Was he big enough to satisfy her? All those questions only served to increase Kiba's self doubt, and lower his own, already low, self confidence. Kiba hesitated again, and this time it was Karin who reassured him.
"Kiba, I've wanted this for a long time... you are the only man for me..." she said, as if sensing the internal turmoil that Kiba was in. Kiba relaxed. He realised he'd been overthinking the situation.

Karin reached out and grabbed his boxers, tugging them down gently to encourage Kiba further. She watched in awe as his erect penis slapped against his stomach. She wrapped a warm hand around it, feeling it, and admiring it. It was the first time Karin had ever seen one, and she was intrigued. Kiba moaned and he leaned back slightly, revelling in the feeling of her warm, soft hand caressing him. He was slowly bucking his hips to meet her hands, when she let go. Taking her silent message, he leaned down and kissed her. He took a brief moment to line himself up and then slowly pushed the head in. They both gasped; Kiba, because of the very warm, wet and tight feeling as his head was engulfed, and Karin because of the large intrusion that had just entered her most private area. Kiba continued to push in, breathing heavily due to the pleasure that just pushing in was giving him.
"Y-your so - tight Karin!" He gasped out, as he pushed in another inch. Karin was breathing heavily and tensing as well. He was much larger than he looked, partly because she was so tight, and partly because they were both virgins. She felt pain, but it was more of a discomforting pain, as being a Shinobi meant that her hymen would have torn from the strenuous activity quite some time ago. She was still trying to accomodate to his member inside of her when Kiba thrust himself forward with a cry, burying himself to the hilt, the last few inches thrust into her cavern quickly. Karin gasped out loud. Both of them moaned in unison as they lay there, unmoving. Kiba was seeing stars. The beautiful goddess beneath him was making him feel more alive than all the time he had spent in Konoha. The sensations he was receiving from her warm and tight cavern were unmatchable. Karin on the other hand had never felt so full before. She could feel his pulsing, warm and hard rod fully inside, and it made her feel like it was made to fit.