Chapter Fourteen: Goodbye

All day I've been in my room, texting Viktor. I try my best to get his attention, but he doesn't respond. Did he block me? I text him on all social media we had, still no response. My heart races when I realize all photos of us on each website were removed. I felt my heart sink, and tears forming in my eyes. I run my fingers through my thin short brown hair, moving it out of my face. I left him like that, like a bitch. I should have explained to him about it more. I shouldn't have even said anything. Not saying anything seems to protect others from getting hurt. I didn't mean to hurt him, but I know and understand why. I know why he hates me, and I don't blame him. I only want to say sorry.

I stand up and drop my phone onto my pillow. I cover my eyes, and wipe the tears that were there. I walk to the bathroom, wanting to clean up. I stare into the mirror, I look awful. I wash my face with water quickly and look back up to see my hair a mess. I brush it perfectly, then put the brush back down. I'm so tired, and I'm sure it's because of all the crying I've done all day.

I walk out of the bathroom and slum all the way back to my room. Once inside my room, I flop onto my bed. I grab my phone and check my notifications, still nothing. Only, I notice a text from Yoosung.

Yoosung: Hey, did you hear about Viktor...?
My heart sinks, but I know I have to reply, not to make it seem like I was avoiding him, I wouldn't want to do that.
Sky: I did. I have been trying to reach him all day, but he hasn't responded..
Yoosung: I'm sorry that happened. I know you really loved him. The way you two looked at each other was just so full of love. Then seeing you by the lockers in so much pain, I only wanted to just give you a hug to take all that pain away. You don't have to tell me what happened, but just answer this. Was it because of Viktor?
What he said made me realize, I did love him. I loved Viktor, and I left him, saying a lie. I lied to him, I did love him, I loved him.
Sky: It was not Viktor, but me. I said something stuff that I shouldn't have, and that I should have just kept to myself. He didn't deserve all the things I said, so now he's gone and I can't apologize for what I did. I felt so bad, because, I did love him. I said I didn't know if I loved him, or the idea he replaced you when you left me.
Yoosung: Look, head over to my place, or the same park we left off at. I could get you to talk to Viktor. I have his number, social media, etc.
Sky: You'll really help me? I thought you'd think I was being mean as well, and just stop talking to me.
Yoosung: Never! ^^ I'll see you soon, just go to the park. I'll meet you there.

I put my phone into my pocket and quickly leave a written note for mom, saying I'd be at the park.

I ran all the way to the park, once I got there, I was so out of breath. I tried keeping my hands on my head so I could breath better, which was working. Yoosung was sitting on a swing, and I walked over to sit on the one next to him.

"Hey Sky. Alright, here's my phone. Do what you need to." Yoosung hands me his yellow and double black striped phone.

I call Viktor first. He answers on the third ring. "Hello Yoosung!" I hear a cheerful Viktor shout. "I hope you're having fun with my ex while I'm in Russia! Are you having a great time?" I feel my heart shatter, and I quickly respond.

"This is Sky. Why don't you answer my calls or texts? On anything? Why are you a- No. Look, I just want to apologize. I was so mean to you yesterday, and you deserve better. I did love you, I did. I wasn't thinking at the time, just please. Vik-" The phone hangs up. The call ends. I look at Yoosung, he was only able to hear me, I'd take that as a good thing.

"Are you okay?" He asks me, staring into my eyes.

"I'm alright, just, he hung up on me. He didn't accept or decline my apology. But I'm guessing it was a decline." I looked at the ground.

"Hey, he's gone now. And he might not come back for awhile, maybe even years. I suggest giving him some time to call you instead. Don't rush the wounds into healing." That probably was the most mature thing I've heard Yoosung ever say. I give him a small smile, then I stand. He does the same, and hugs me tightly, patting my back. I stand still for a moment, but then hug back.

"Thank you Yoosung, for today and all the advice and help." I hug onto him tightly, and let a tear roll down my face.

The next few days after the event, we were all back to the way it was before. On the bus, Jess, Kylie, Yoosung and I would joke endlessly. In class, we continued making the most creative projects. I ended up getting a car, my mom bought it for me. When I got the car, I drove everyone around endlessly. As the years went on, Yoosung and I got closer as friends. Zen and Kylie got into a deep relationship, it's adorable. Jess broke up with Armin and ended up satin Merk and I's friend, Mega. They are the greatest couple. Merk got with with a girl named Smol, and they have a beautiful meme filled relationship. The rest of the years go on, and it's finally our graduation day.

I zip the rope thing up and I feel my heart racing. I look at Yoosung and give him a smile. He has his usual blonde hair and clip, he looked amazing with a nice suit to go with the black robe things. I was wearing wearing a black suit underneath my black robe thing. Yoosung smiles back, and walks over.

"Hey, can you believe we are all graduating?" He asks, still being his tall self, making me look up slightly. I grew, I swear!

"Not really. It only feels like yesterday I was running around the high school halls, writing your name on my hand as if there were a real Yoosung. Well, I mean, before I met you. The real Yoosung." I smile and wrap one arm around him, giving him a quick side hug. We have been rehearsing this graduation for two days, and now it's really going to happen. I look around as I notice all my friends walk up. Jess, Kylie, Zen, Merk, Mega, and Smol. "Hey all of you amazing people!" I wink with a ridiculous smile. "Are you guys ready?"

"I'm ready, and so is Mega, right?" Jess says while taking Mega's hand. He nods.

"I've been waiting for this day! Zen and I will eventually get married, I just.."

"How about after this we all go out for dinner?" Yoosung suggested. "Then we'll invite our families too!"

"Who will pay for all of us?" I quickly asked. Yoosung smiled. "Jumin's got it. He owes me anyways." I laugh.

"Alright, easy. So, let's do it evero-"

"Please get with your partner and we will begin the graduation process!" The principal announced. I stand next to Yoosung, Kylie and Zen, Jess and Mega, Merk and Smol. "Alright, Jerry, start us off. Then Timmy, you start on the left. Jerry right, Timmy left. Go now."

The graduation begins, we walk around, people from the crowds clapping and cheering. Once we got to the seats, we each sat down.

As the awards were given out, names were called, songs were sang, music played, all graduating kids were now being called.

All of my friends went up, people from the crowd cheered, their families the loudest. Then came me. When I walked up, I felt like my childhood was leaving me. Adulthood was coming, and was coming up fast. I heard my family cheer and clap.

We threw all the hats off, people we loudly screaming and cheering all around. I felt joy overcome me. I'm finally free from school. Next is college.

I hug Jess. "Great years together!" I hug Merk. "Thanks for joining me in school for those last few years!" I hug Kylie and Zen at once. "About time you two got together!" I hug Mega. "I'm glad I met you, without you, nothing would be as unique as it is." I hug Smol. "You're amazing, thanks for joining me in schoolllll!" I hug Yoosung. "You have been with me through high school, and I can't believe I was given a Yoosung. A real life Yoosung, thank you, for always being there for me, an-" I was cut off when his lips landed on mine, he did it softly, and gently pulled me closer. I could hear all my friends cheering and screaming.

"I love you Sky.." Yoosung says after pulling away slowly, our faces still close, our foreheads touching.

"I-I love you too Yoosung!" I wrapped my arms around him, embracing him into a hug, laughing because this is how it all turned out. I ended up with the person I started with, and I'm perfectly fine with that. I'm with the person I'm sure I love.
---
THANKS FOR READING FANTASY HIGH SCHOOL! IT'S ALL OVER, AND THERE WILL BE A SECOND! IF YOU VOTE FOR A SECOND, GO AHEAD AND COMMENT THAT YOU WANT TO SEE IT HAPPEN!
Really though, thank you all so much for reading this book. I gave up a few times on it since it's just so different from what I normally write, but at the same time, I had so much fun writing it. Thinking my dreams came true.
Again, thank you all for reading this book, have a good life!