* Abracadabra, huh!!! Cadabraabra * chaper5

II inhaled a deep breath and closed my eyes.

"Abracadabra" I muttered. I meekly opened my eyes hoping it would vanish but to my utter most luck it was still there in front of me, in the place where I left before I closed my eyes. The gift was not vanishing-it didn't vanish for my last twenty-five attempts.

Okay, that's it. Taking my pencil out of my case pouch. I poked the gift with my pencil.

Poke, poke...

Nothing. I moved close to that gift. My face centimetres apart from it. I silently whispered "Cadabraabra," I whispered again. It was still there, but something hit me and brushed past towards me from my back.I shrieked and jumped from my seat which made me fall on my butt. Cursing silently, I rubbed my sore back. Thanks to Lord there is no librarian today.

I looked around for the unidentified flying object that hit me. I grunted when I realised that it was just crumpled paper. Can this day be any better? I took the destructive item or paper as we usually say. Anger oozed out of me. If I could change into a hulk then I was so sure you would see a brown hulk sitting in the floor of library.

I opened the paper and instantly recognized the handwriting. My eyes roamed the letters written in the crumbled paper.

It read:

Even though I like to see you chant spells of Harry potter randomly I will love you to open the gift.

Don't make it hard for us. So open it.

P.S You care about me so much right. Well, don't worry I care about you too.

Happy Valentine's Day Cad. Don't let your tears fall in your pretty cheeks because it kills me.

Happiness, sadness, eagerness-no these are not only the feelings I felt inside me after reading the note. I just felt loved. My fingers shook as I took and pulled the silk wrapper of the gift. Surprised would be an understatement because inside the gift wrapI found a box of chocolate kisses. The same chocolates I wanted yesterday. A goofy smile came across my face as I saw a shadow of a person behind the book self.

I didn't make any attempt to go and chase him away because if he wanted him to be secret X, well let him be because when he was ready he will come for me and in front of me.

I grinned and silently yelled across his direction

"Thank you and don't start running like every guy does in the movies because I will wait for you to show your identity.And I don't think I am good at investing either but thanks for making me feel special. Bye," I said with a huge goofy grin on my face. I took my gift and my stuff and went out of the library not before I heard the chuckle which made me chuckle it was so contagious

Well what to say I flying on Cloud Nine with a goofy grin

His P.O.V

My heart was betting faster and faster as time flew. It was all ready. The gift was set. Everything was perfect. The last part was only left the part when she opened it. Would she like it?What if she tried to find me or what if she finds me?

My mind was filled with questions. Just then soft footsteps made me snap out of it. I quickly hid myself.

Her glossy wavy black hair was putted in a low pony her brown tanned body glowed under the gloomy climate, big pink soft lips and her warm chocolaty eyes hidden behind eyeglasses. She was not your exact drop dead gorgeous girl or the hot girl, but something in her took your breath away. A soft sobbing made me snap out of my daze.

Tears were rolling down her cheeks. I controlled the urge to go and hug her and kiss her. Oh my god I was so dead! I had a girl friend who thought I love her but here I was, thinking about showing affection to another girl.

What the hell she was doing to me?

Her eyes widened when she saw my present for her. Hesitantly she picked it up.For the past 15 minutes instead of opening the gift like other girls would, she chanted Harry potter spells and poked the hell out of the gift like her life depended on it.

Laughing silently I scribbled a note and threw at her direction but I definitely didn't expect her to make that scene. I wanted to burst out laughing she really looked like a pissed-off kitty.She opened the note. Her expression softened as she read the note. My heart skipped beats when a smile decorated her face. A simple smile that held a hurricane of emotions.

"Thank you and don't start running like every guy does in the movies because I will wait for you to show your identity and I don't think I am good at investing either but thanks for making me feel special, bye,"She whisper-yelled across the room and grabbed her stuff with that she walked out. I couldn't help but to chuckle at her unique nature and I swear I could hear her chuckle too.

Her words echoed in my mind. Thanks for making me feel special.

A grin slowly crept across my face which was even bigger than hers

==============================================================

AUTHORS NOTE

How are you my gummy bears?

Well, today the mark sheets were given and I got all A plus but the worst part is I failed math. God really math is mental abuse to humans.

Coming to the point oh my mother of gods. Who is that mystery man and how sweet is this couple. And this story will end in 6 to 7 chaps. Well it's a short story right.

But I have other ideas too.

Today's question.

If you can date a celebrity who you would???

Well my ans is in between

Alex pettyfer

And

Matt lanter

They are too hotties I will definitely hide them in my closet if I have the chance

VOTE AND COMMENT

ADD IT TO YOUR LIBRARY PLEASE.

Just A Random Thought ....

The worst feeling in the world is, you like someone and that someone likes you too but you cannot be with them.

Trust me it kills you every time

UNTIL next chappy

LOVE <3

dedicated to milky way27 for sweetest comment. her books are nice interested in werewolf check out hers