“New Flash: if we’re serial killers than you’re dating one. And you and him seem pretty cozy with each other.” He said back.

“Touché Louis, touché.” I said. “Fine. Amy are you okay with me leaving you with these lame-o’s?”

“I’m more than okay with it.” she answered back a little too fast.

Zayn leaned in and whispered in my ear “Liam and his girlfriend, Danielle, are on a break so they might have be spending some quality time with each other” and winked.

I just laughed. “I heard my name? What did he say?” Liam asked

“He said you have very nice hair” I replied.

“Lies!” He answered.

“I’m hungry!” whined Niall.

“Let’s go find something to eat before Niall explodes.” Said Liam and we all left the room.

Zayn and I walked to a car hand in hand.

“I thought you couldn’t drive”

“Who said we were taking a car?”

Just as he said that the car moved, exposing one of those bikes with two seats.

“Really?” I asked

“I thought I’d be cute. We could get a taxi if you want” he said disappointed

“No, I love it.” I said and pecked him on the cheek. “The problem is how am I going to get on it? I’m too short.”

“I have an idea!” he said.

He pulled the bike near a building with steps on the front of it. He got on the bike to keep it stable meanwhile I got on.

“I can’t even touch the ground! Why am I so short?”

 “You’re perfect” he said and with that we were off.

---------------------------------------

“Ugh, are we almost there my legs hurt! Are we there yet?” I whined

“God, you’re worst than Niall when he wants food.” He replied

“Niall always wants food.”

“Exactly.”

“Zayn Jawaad Malik if we were not on this bike and I wasn’t afraid we were going to fall I would hit you so hard!”

“No you wouldn’t; you love me too much. Even your shirt says it.”

“They were out of ‘I hate Zayn’ shirts.”

“No, you love me. Don’t deny it.”

“Whatever.”

“Wait, so you didn’t answer my question. Are we there yet?” I asked again

“Yeah, we’re here already.” He stopped the bike and stayed on as I got off.

“Thank god. Ow! My butt hurts!” I complained.

“Suck it up!” he answered.

I glared at him “If you weren’t so adorable I’d punch you!”

“You always threaten me but you never do anything.” He said.

“Shut up! Now where is this wonderful surprise that we rode miles for you to give me? Hmmm?”

“Look around” he answered.

It was the first time I was actually aware of where we were. We were at the end of a nature trail.  The trees all had lights around the barks and branched and lanterns hanging off the end. In front of us there was a cute little picnic spread out for us. Complete with the checkerboard blanket and basket.