My judgement's clouded

Like tonight's sky" Niall finished, looking at Louis, wondering if he'd be able to sing his solo. He'd been pretty down all night.

Louis took a different breath, preparing himself for his solo.

"Hands are silent

Voice's numb

Try to scream out, my lungs

It makes this harder"

His voice cracked.

"And the tears stream down my face." He waited until the camera was off him to let a single tear fall, catching it in his sleeve before anyone could see. Niall rubbed Louis' calf.

"If we could only have this life for one more day

If we could only turn back time" Harry sang, staring at Louis, seeing him be so emotional during his solo, it crushed Harry.

"You know I'll be your life, your voice, your reason to be

My love, my heart is breathing for this

Moment, in time

I'll find the words to say

Before you leave me today"

The group sang and you could hear the passion in their voices. They remembered

"Flashing lights in my mind

Going back to the time" Louis started, looking at Niall; telling him with his eyes that he couldn't do the rest, so Niall took his part along with his own.

"Playing games in the street

Kicking balls at my feet

There's a numb in my toes

Standing close to the edge" Niall sang flawlessly.

"There's a pile of my clothes

At the end of your bed" Harry sang with a sad face as he watched Louis.

"As I feel myself fall

Make a joke of it all" Liam hit the high note, and the crowd went wild.

"You know I'll be your life, your voice, your reason to be

My love, my heart is breathing for this

Moment, in time

I'll find the words to say

Before you leave me today

You know I'll be your life, your voice, your reason to be

My love, my heart is breathing for this

Moment, in time

I'll find the words to say

Before you leave me today" they finished and were satisfied with their performance.

**

They finished with 'story of my life'. They said their goodbyes and headed backstage. They drive home, all relatively quietly.

Harry lay in his bed, his phone beeping, telling him he had a twitter notification.

'TAYLORSWIFT SPOTTED LEAVING ONE DIRECTION CONCERT. NEW COUPLE ALERT?'

 NEW COUPLE ALERT?'

SideNote:
Here's another chapter today, a little longer. I hate that Louis is sad, but unfortunately, he might be for a while now. This is only the beginning.
I don't know who I feel worse for, Louis or Harry. Who do you guys feel sorrier for?

PUBLISHED~19/MAY/2017