He couldn't find the words to describe how he felt. 'Betrayed' was an understatement. He felt broken; physically and mentally broken. And what was worse, is that he didn't have the right to feel this way. He was making a fool of himself.

He can't believe he ever thought Harry would share his feelings. It was all a joke. Everything Louis had ever felt, it was all worthless. "There you are!" Niall puffed as he burst in the bathroom, seeing Louis crouching on the floor by the sink.

Louis looked up and the familiar blue eyes, he saw the guilt and sympathy in them. And he just lost it. The hot tears poured down his face. "Lou..." Niall sighed, crouching down to Louis' level.

Niall felt bad, he fuelled the fire. He told Louis that Harry felt the same; he pushed the idea onto Louis. And they were wrong.

Harry liked; Taylor Swift. It made no sense, Niall thought. He can't just look and act at Louis the way he does and feel nothing.

Niall just held a sobbing Louis as the thoughts flew through his head. "W-what have I d-done w-wrong..?" Louis asked in between sobs. Niall looked down at Louis, his eyes puffy and red. He was torn between wanting to cry himself, or be furious and take it out on Harry.

"Louis. Listen to me. You have done absolutely nothing wrong. I promise you" he held Louis tighter to his chest. He felt a tear slip out of his own eye.

**

"That's what make you beautiful!" Harry sang, ending the song. "How is everyone tonight?" Harry smiled at the crowd and the screams increase. "You guys have been an amazing crowd!" Liam chirped in. "We wish we could stay forever, but we only have a couple of songs left" Niall frowned, though the news was sad, the fans continued to scream in delight.

"So let's do it!" Harry yelled and skipped to his spot on the stairs, next to Liam. Louis sat next to Niall on the stairs opposite the alphas. Niall had his guitar on ready to start.

"Shut the door

Turn the light off

If I wanna be with you

I wanna feel your love

I wanna lay beside you

I cannot hide this

Even though I try" Liam sang gently, his voice soft and slow.

"Heartbeats harder

Time escapes me

Trembling hands touch skin

It makes this harder

And the tears stream down my face" As Liam finished his second verse, louis could feel his throat tighten.

"If we could only have this life for one more day

If we could only turn back time". Harry sung, not thinking too much about the lyrics.

The boys all started singing, harmonising just like they practiced.

"You know I'll be your life, your voice, your reason to be

My love, my heart is breathing for this

Moment, in time

I'll find the words to say

Before you leave me today"

"Close the door

Throw the key

Don't wanna be reminded

Don't wanna be seen

Don't wanna be without you